Chapter 22 🌟

.

.
"I have a family emergency today. I can't come Mr. Jeon" you say over phone to Mr. Jeon, the chairman of your hospital.

"Sure Dr. Park, you never take casual leave anyway. But I can be curious but I thought you dont have a family? Correct me if I am wrong." You mentally roll your eyes. This old man.

"May be I am having one soon. That's why." You say staring at Mrs. Kim who is trying to gulp the soup but its falling and Aira is helping her by wiping it.

"Congratulations on that. Okay bye then" he cut the line. You sigh!

"Are you feeling better Mrs Kim?" You ask.

"I can talk and move my face mussles so I am more than fine y/n. And please.... Call me mum." You remember tae saying the sentence to you earlier that she would be happy if you call her mum. Shit! You forget to tell Tae that his mother is up for almost four hours now.!

"Ok mum, I forgot to tell Taehyung that you are awake. I need to call him. Do you want to talk?" You ask.

"Of course I want to. I wish I could see him." She said in puppy eyes.

"Give him a video call then." Aira suggest.

"I don't think Its a good idea. It's already 2 am there and..." You were cut by his mum.

"This will be fun. Call him." Sure Taehyung is her son. No DNA test needed. You sigh and defeat. "Okay" was said by you.

You sit in the side of Mrs. Kim's bed and you planed to surprise him.

As you rang the phone it was anyway in loud speaker as it is a video call.

"Hi baby doll, I never knew you are into phone fucking." His raspy voice run through the room and panicking you cut the line and started to shake.

"I...i...am..umm..." You try to say something anything.

"Wow." Aira said still confused by what she just heard. But then Mrs. Kim and Aira both started to laugh historically.

"That's my son...I am so sorry to embarrass you." Mrs. Kim said. You nervously chuckled.

Within a Minuit Taehyung called you again and you were to flushed to talk. But you received anyway.

"I am sorry I didn't realize you were in mum's room. I just saw all okay?" He asked in a deep and concerned voice.

You peek through Mrs. Kim who nods. "Actually I wanted to show you something." You said and he stiffened.

"All okay there?" Before he could finish the sentence you  turn on the phone to Mrs. Kim.

"Oh my god! Mum?" He cried over phone.