Chapter 12 🌟

.

.

It was a beautiful evening. Or so you thought after waking out of the hospital. The breeze was warm and it soothed your skin as its spring already. The evening sun was shining. Today was one of those rare days when you had no schedules after 3. Diya took a day off to meet her parents in Busan so you had nothing to do.

"Here is your extra creme frappe noona" Jungkook keeps the sipie on the table as he sits Infront of you.

"What you got there?" You ask eyeing him.

"Banana milk" he pout on his straw. Of course he did. You roll your eyes. Of course he is having banana milk. He sips like a baby while to breath in the fresh air.

"Tae Hyung is serving you good?" Jungkook ask cockily. You know what he means.

"No Kook, he haven't....even Kissed!" You said.

"What? You guys in class 11 or something. Well I am sure I even fucked girls in my high school." Jungkook smiled like a bunny as he seems happy.

"Of course you did you ass. You are Jeon Jungkook" you smile at the little one as he pout. "But yeah things is complicated when it comes to me and Taehyung. He wants a relationship. I wanna get fucked. But something about him is so intriguing that I cant help but to think how would it feel to be in his arms and getting all his attention all the time!" You say to Jungkook and he nod. He is also processing cause he was like you but now he is trying to build a relationship with Diya.

Its been five days since he asked you. You guys watched 6 episodes of Money hiest after that in two different days. He has done nothing other than kissing your forehead and leaning into your shoulder.

"You are much more older than me noona. But you dont have to fall in love instantly you see. Going on dates and having someone by your side is..um Kinda cool. I am loving it." Jungkook said and you nod. You think he really growing up as a man. You never had a younger brother but you got him like one. Apart from the fucking part of course. It ashamed you now.

"Jungkook, I hope our relationship does not get affected by what we did earlier." You try to be clear with him.

"Noona, I have always told you I had hell lot of respect for you in my heart and nothing change that." You smile at him and he smiled back.

Everything was good you were finally happy in life. You got some people who cares about you and things will be changed when Taehyung will be with you. You thought.

Key word: you thought.

You sip in your frappe and smile at the sun. Jungkook got busy texting Diya and you took a breath. Exactly when your phone pings as you take the phone to see a text and shiver goes down to your body.