Chapter 15 🔞

.

.
|| Taehyung's house ||
.
|| His point of view ||
.

.
As soon as I reach to home I do not waste a Minuit and run to mum's room. I discover a room full of people there. Aira, my chief Mrs Choi, mum's nurse, Jungkook and her. She is giving some injection to her saline tube. Jungkook is hyperly rubbings mum's chest. I stand there still.

"What are the initials?" She asked to the nurse.

"BP 160 by 100 and cardiovascular system is running slow, the blood circulation is not coming from the brain to chest or vise versa." I could not understand a word but it seems like its something serious.

"Dr. Park, we need to do a CS other than that its quite impossible to save her at this point." Jungkook again said with heavy breathing as she seems rather calm.

Will it be it? Will I lose my mother Infront of my eyes? The only person who ever loved me? I sigh. Was it too greedy of me to want her to feel again? That's why she is dying? I cant think at this point.

"Dr. Jeon, Keep your calm. You need it. I need a momment to understand why her brain and heart not sharing blood. Till then you need to do what you are told." She said rather stiffly.

I can trust her. I knew for the very first day when I let her to treat mum. I just need a bit of confidence in my decision at this point. That's it.

"Got it." She said clapping her hand. "Nurse, please bring me the acquirent Astheniacts that I gave you last week to run her blood in the dead veins." The nurse run and got something weird. It was an injection but too much bigger than what we are used to seeing.

"Dr. Park you sure about this?" Jungkook asked. She just nod and prepare the whole thing.

I did not see anything like that in my life. She literally sit Infront of my mother's face putting both her thighs both side of her and she searched for veins in her head. When she got one I guess she pushed the thing on mum. I am nauseous at this point. What in the earth even she is doing?

After a momment I heard the sound of the emergency heart beat being normal. Mum is breathing fine again. Dr. Park collapse on the floor sitting. Hands on her head. Jungkook came and hug her. As much as I don't like him hugging her but she needs aprisiation.

"Good job Noona. I am so proud of you. Only you could do this." He said. I don't understand medical science but what I saw by my eyes, she really tried hard to save mum.