Chapter 23 🌟

.

.
It was 4 in the morning when Aira went to Taehyung's room cause she wanted to wake you up to pick up Tae. But only to discover that you were not in his bed. She checked the door and the CCTV system to understand that you didn't came back to home that night. She thought may be you are still on the hospital or may be there is something wrong with Mrs. Kim's report. She then called you but you didn't pick the call. When she called you for the second time that was the momment she freaked out.

With out wasting a momment she took the hospital's number from the nurse and called the hospital.

"Daegu Hospital reception. How may I help you?" The reciptionist asked.

"Hi. I am a friend of Doctor Park y/n. She didn't came back home last night and her phone is... Well out of reach, can you please tell me if she is in the hospital?" She asked.

"She was in a day off last day. So there wont be any log of her on the data system. But I can check her office if that may help" she said.

"Please do. And let me know. It's something urgent here." Aira said.

"Hold on a minute. I sent someone to check. I will let you know." Aira waited patiently.

"No mam, she wasn't in her cabin, I am afraid she is not in hospital. You should knock somewhere else." The reciptionist said.

Aira was sweating at this point. She called Aria and both of them went to airport as it was already time for Taehyung's landing.

.
|| Kim villa ||
.
|| Taehyung's point of view ||
.

.
"I missed you so much mum." I cried hugging my mother. Its been so long to feel her body against mine. Its as warm and loving as before.

"I missed you to adil (son in korean) you are such a good son. I have been waiting so long to tell you this." She cried hugging me. Her lower body is still in paralysis but she can hug and talk. It is more than enough for me.

Jungkook and Diya almost ran to mum's room as Aira and Aria gesture them to not to react. I kiss my mum's forehead and told her to take rest.

"Where is my fucking girlfriend?" I ask as all of us sit in my living room. "I left her with all of you. She was your god damn responsibility." I pointed at Jungkook then Diya then Aira and Aria. All of them are shut.

"She is in danger for sure. She never switch of her phone Like never!" Diya said.

"Yes. We have already gathered that." I say.

"What should we do? Should we call police?" Aria asked.

" Let's just understand everything here. Then we can call police" Jungkook said.

"Okay, tell me who was the last person she talked to?" Aria asked.

"I watched her leaving house at midnight." Aira said.

"I talked to her when she was on her way to get the report" I also say.

"Then may be I am the last. She took the report while talking to me. I even asked her if I needed there? Fuck! I should have gone with her. All my fault." Jungkook sighed.

"Its not Jeon. Relax. Okay so she was in hospital for sure." I say. Diya stoop up and clapped her hands. "Let's go." She said.

"Where to?" Aira asked.

"To check the CCTV system" we all nod and left the house I make sure that my mother's security is maintained.

.
"There she is." Jimin motion to the camera. Yes. Park jimin. My best friend. Aria called him on our way to hospital and he joined us as soon as he heard that.

There we see her. She cut the line may be of Jungkook's call. She was about to go to her cabin but she looked at the time. She seemed confuse. She looked through the report and sighed. She walked to the lift. We follow her by all the other camera footage available. Now she is in the hospital basement. It seems so quiet. Of course it is. It's freaking midnight. When she unlocked her car I could see a man wearing black hoodie black pants and mask. All covered. He hit her with a knife's back and she fainted.

All of them are gasping. I make a fist but do not react. The way he touched her body was not normal. It looks like as if he wants her. Sexually. He made her sit on her own freaking car and drived it as a normal person. As of nothing happened. This son of a bitch have to pay.

"Call the police. Saw them the CCTV and tell them to track her car. He took it." I say to Jimin. He nodded and walk away with his phone.

"Hyung, it's someone who knows her. Who knows she will be there last night. Who knows that she was taking a day off and the hospital authority will not keep her log last day." Jungkook said. I nod. Of course.

"Do you know any males she mentioned?" I ask to Jungkook.

"No. Just you. And...um... Me before you." He said hasitantly.

"I knew about you guys. Don't worry about that." I say.

"I am so sorry oppa." Aira and Aria hugged me. It's like whenever I am out of one problem the other snake arround me. Without a reason.

"Do you saw anything suspicious?" I asked to Diya.

"No Mr. Kim, I have been like her shadow for past 11 months. As kook mentioned never a man I have seen arround her accept him and you." She said. As far as I knew too. She had no one. Then who could it be? What does he want?