Chapter 27 🌟

.

.
"You sit and wait here. Your father will come on the other side of the glass and you guys can talk." The officer said I nod. Its been more than 4 years we never came to meet him. I nod to the officer as he was about to go out he peek out of the door "your conversation will be recorded." He informed me. I nod again.

I was observing the room when the door behind the glass opened. There he was. May be he aged a bit. Of course he did. Its been years. He smiled looking at me.

"Tete, you came to meer dad?" He said with happy voice. "You forgave me?" He said and sit Infront of me. I don't say a word.

"How are you son? How is your mom?" He asked me.

"She was in coma for four years. Because of the shock you provided us, she had a brain stroke. A serious one." I say as his eyes wide.

"What? How is she now?" He asked almost with teary eyes. Funny!

"She is okay now. She woke up a week ago. With the help of my girlfriend who is a doctor." I say. He sighed and nod.

"Congratulations on that. I hope she is understanding and beautiful." He said looking down. She was reaped Mr.kim by a filthy man like you. I say in my head.

"We are doing well I just wanted you to know." I say he nodded.

"How is business? Who is watching it?" He said.

"Good. We opened franchise in 13 new counties. I came from London five days ago. I am watching over it." I say calmly.

"I am proud of you. You must be the richest man in town now." He said. Huh! Wealth! He always wanted it.

"In Korea they say." I correct him. His eyes got wide for the nth time today.

"I am really proud son." He said. I could not help but let out a harsh chuckle.

"How did it feel dad?" I asked him finally when we are all coughed up.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Raping woman?" I say looking at him.

He looked down. "I am ashamed of what I did Taehyung. I...I abused my power. I was wrong." He said. "I abused your mum too. She was not happy with me but I shoved myself to her." He said. "We were not happy so I tried to do things with other woman. And...um.. before I knew I was shoving myself to every other woman." He said. I clench my jaw. Stopping myself to punch him through the glass. He is crying. Crocodile tears.

"I blackmailed woman, my office employees, so they do not say a word to anyone." He said. Disgusting.

"I asked how did it felt? Answar me." I say.