(BONUS) JK & DIYA 👀

So yeah, today is my girlfriend's birthday. She is also a Jungkook biased like me and that is how we met and yes. She is the DIYA mentioned in this book. Dear Myeoniekook happy birthday babygirl❤️

.
Here goes a bonus smut chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jungkook just came back from your house. You guys were a thing that time.

Suddenly he got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Dr. Jeon, you have a city'scan for your patient Mr. Lan and you should be joining Dr. Park, I hope you remember.

.
Dr. Jeon:

Are you Diya? You had my number all along?

.
Cute assistant:

I did. Yes, as her secretary, I need to have any contact that she might need.

.
And that's how it started. They started to text and then meeting and then dating. As Diya was always a shy person, Jungkook never imposed himself on her.

Jungkook was a man. Like any other man he had needs. He appreciates good looking woman and that is why he was a fling of doctor Park aka you.

But he always treated Diya specially. He knew she was not the one he wants to fuck. He wants to keep her and love her for the rest of his life.

When you started to date and meet Taehyung, Jungkook was happy. He likes both of you as human beings. I mean his noona is into his best Hyung what else does he need right?

Diya on the other hand was coming out slowly. She wasn't the shy girl like the first day.

It was Sunday and a off day. Jungkook was getting bored in his house so he invited Diya over for a dinner and she happily agreed.

After the dinner, Jungkook and Diya was sitting on the couch watching a movie. As Jungkook was laughing to the scene he noticed that Diya is creasing her own body.

Jungkook looked at her. "You want me to turn off the AC or something?" Diya nodded in negetive so Jungkook went to his bedroom and came back with a cosy blanket.

Diya smile at him and both of them cuddle under the blanket while watching the movie.

Diya's head was in Jungkook's shoulder and he was creasing her hair while she was making circles on his thighs with her hand.

"You are so cuddly" Jungkook said and kissed her head. She smiled in return.

The movie was good and within half an hour both of their body was literally glued.

The scene is not helping. The hero is kissing the heroine and both of them are kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

Jungkook gulped down the tension as he mentally said he can't get a hard on now.

Diya looked at him and kissed him on his bare shoulder as he is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt.

She looked at Jungkook's adam Apple moving. Without wasting a momment she sit on his lap and Jungkook's eyes got wide.

She locked her lips with him and he instantly kissed her back. The kiss was passionate and Diya pressed her clothed heat to Jungkook's erection.

Jungkook grunts and left the kiss. "Someone's is being bold today?" He said looking at Diya who is panting for air.

"Someone wanna lose virginity badly!" Jungkook's eyes got bigger again as Diya start to kiss on his neck leaving mark.

Jungkook's eyes got bigger and he slammed Diya on the couch hovering over her.

He circle his hand over Diya's pants in the heated area as low moans leaves her mouth.

"Are you sure about this baby? We can wait!" He said to Diya but she was all set today. She needed that D.

She nodded a lot when he get rid of his shirt. She does the same and now both of them are shirtless.

Jungkook took her breast on his hand and cup it gently. Diya's mouth went agape when his other hand wank open her pants.

"I so wanna taste you." Jungkook said and start to lick her womanhood.

"Ah! Jungkook!" She said when she reaches her high. Jungkook wipe his glossy chin.

"You taste so good baby!" He said to Diya and she blushed. Not recovered from the High she pulled his pants down.

She took him to her mouth and gag herself on first blow as Jungkook was big. She was a newbie but she tried to be good. It was always her deepest desire to give a good head to this man.

Jungkook helped her a lot about how he liked to be sucked. "Diya, I am gonna cum for you...okay?" Jungkook said breathlessly when he came deep in her mouth and she swallows the whole white thing.

He gulp. "Such a slutty little baby we have here!" He said and creased Diya's cheek.

Diya blush a little and kiss Jungkook again.

"We can stop here if you want to. It was fun!" He said to the girl he is falling slowly.

"I want to do it" Diya said.

"I will be gentle." Jungkook assured

.

.

.

.
And that is how Diya lost her V card to Jungkook and later they became a couple. The rest is on the story and after all the years they have this beautiful boy child too.