short 2 🌟

.

"Congratulations Doctor Park, your mother in law is completely fine now and she will be able to walk in no time." The word were like blessings to your ears

"Tae, mum....is ...I mean can walk from tomorrow." You say and Taehyung smile at that.

"Thank you baby. Its all because of you." He kissed you in the corridor.

His eyes is glistening because of the happiness that he can not even believe that came true.

.
"But Mrs Choi, I really dont want to have diner today. You say sitting on the kitchen counter with a cup of milk that she gave you.

"Miss Park, aren't you on your period?" She asked as you nod.

"Then its Settled, you will have diner. Otherwise you will end up having cramps,mam." She said as you rolled your eyes.

"You are back home already?" Aira asked as she walk into the kitchen from Mrs. Kim's room.

"Yes. I ended up half an hour earlier than other day. So Jungkook told that he will settle down things on my behalf." You say gulping the milk.

"When is their wedding?" Aira asked as she sit by you.

"Within two month. They are looking for a good venue, once that's settled the other things will line up." You say smiling. Can't believe Jungkook and Diya is getting married in no time.

Taehyung reach to home and saw you guys on kitchen. He kissed you on cheek and Hug Aira. "Mum...?" He yelled.

"She is resting. Why would you do that?" Aira glare at him.

"I love seeing my full ladies house its cute." A boxy smile shined on his face and it fell looking at you.

He back hugged you. "Period again?" He whispered in your ears. You nod sadly.

"It's okay baby. We can still try okay? You will be pregnant after this period I have a feeling" he kissed on the back of you head.

"I hope too." You say to Him.

"Okay. I have to go and take a shower. I will be back." Saying he went to your room.