Chapter 21 🌟

.

.
"Noona let's have some coffee, me and Diya is taking a coffee break now." Jungkook tells you as you were reading through some patients reports.

"Sure let's go" you close the file and went to the doctor's canteen to have some coffee.

Jungkook and Diya seems totally in love and you enjoyed the time with them.

"How's Mrs. Kim noona?" Jungkook ask eating his carrot cake.

"Better she will be having a tough time. I don't know about the body though but her mind is awake and will be risen anyday now." You say sipping in the cup.

"That's really great. Where is Tae hyung?" He asked.

"On a business trip. I am staying in his house for the time being." You say.

Jungkook and diya looked at each other and smile. "What?" You ask.

"You are in love mam" Diya said grinning widely.

"Shut the fuck up." You also couldn't stop smiling. Yes you were in love. The man was everything you missed in your life.

Mr. Kim:
Hi baby doll reached safely. Already missing you here. Be safe and text me whenever you want.

Doctor Park:
Hi Tae, I just took a break from the hospital. Will be heading to your home later. Miss you more.❤️

*Mr. Kim changed your name as "Babydoll"

.
Mr. Kim
Okay then. Let me know anything with mum. I will try to end the work as soon as possible. Love you baby💚

* "Babydoll" changed Mr. Kim's name to "TaeBae"

Babydoll:
Ok then. Love you too. Byeee~~

.

You were sleeping in Taehyung's bed. It was almost 2 past something in the night. You checked his mother before going to sleep. First you thought it might be awkward that you are living in your boyfriend's house while he is not there. But then again all the woman in this household being knowing you more than three months now. You wanted to sleep in the guest room but Aira insisted. She even told you that this room is yours now too technically. But still. And here you are sleeping like a baby as if it's your own room.