Short 3 🌟

.

.
"2 years ago, when Diya first came to me and 1 year ago when Director Jeon introduce me with this handsome sub ordinate, jungkook. I never knew one day these two people will be binded in nod." You say mentioning to Jungkook and Diya. Jungkook is smiling adorably while Diya is crying. Of course she would do that. You rise up your glass and everyone follows "I would like to rise a toast to my beautiful assistant and My handsome sub ordinate. May you live happily." You say and they kiss each other.

"I am so freaking happy right now." You tell to Taehyung as kissing him. He smiled and kissed you back. He carefully took the wine glass from you.

"You didn't drink right?" He asked carefully. You roll your eyes.

"No Mr. Kim, I didn't even took a sip. I know I am just 7 week pregnant. I am a doctor Tae. I know." You say.

"Okay big baby, relax." Saying he pet your head.

Life is beautiful you think in your mind.

A.N.

Next chapter will be the very last chapter of this beautiful journey. So prepare your tissue box and Holy water 👄

Also, yes I am covid 19 positive so it is tough to write like before. But as ai am in isolation I will try to write when I feel good. Love you guys.

Pray for me.

-Sammy 🌼