[Quince] ANSWER

The raindrops that fell from the sky, landing on the car's roof can be heard by them. They were silent the moment they hopped in the car. Although that one touchy moment has touched Emmanuela's heart, she can't shake the thought that the atmosphere in the car is identified as awkward.

She kept on stealing glances at him, looking at how handsome he looks just by holding the stirring wheel. The touch of Lucius' hand around her shoulder can still be feel even though he's not holding her no more, just like how she remembered his touch that one night.

"Listen," She was cut off in her thoughts when she heard him spoke. She immediately took a glance of him, glad about she already has the reason to stare at him now since he's talking. His eyes are focused on the road. "About the incident in the bar.." She purses her lips.

I knew it.

She looks away as she shuts her eyes close. Of course he'll talk this out. She thought.

"Don't you think it's better..." Lucius stopped for a moment as he swallowed his own saliva before continuing. "..if we should just forget about it?" He finishes off with a glance on the lady.

"Mhm-hm." Emmanuela hummed lightly as a respond. Indeed, its better if we forgot about it.

"Not sure what that hum suppose to be. Do you agree with it or..." Emmanuela kept her lips pressed together. "... you just had to agree?" he asked.

Emmanuela didn't answer. She remained silent. As much as Lucius wants her to answer immediately so that they could clear things up, he chose to wait until she speaks up. But even though they were stuck in a traffic for more than an hour even arrived in the village, Emmanuela remained silent.

There were no people around the village. Everything is silent. It was then Lucius realized that it's already 9 PM.

"Dito nalang po." She softly murmured, loud enough for Lucius to hear it then he stopped the car right infront of her house.

"Thank you." She said as she immediately grabbed her bag, she was about to open the door when she heard a clicking noise. Although she already has an idea on what he did, Emmnuela still tried to open the door. Sigh. Turns out, it is indeed locked.

"I need your answer, Emmanuela." She purses her lips as she heard her professor speaking with his serious tone of voice. "I'm not gonna let you leave 'till you answer my question." He added.

Emmanuela, who is determined not to answer the question— tried her useless best to open the door.

"I've locked it. It's useless." She heaved a deep sigh then helplessly rest her forehead on the glass window.

"Palabasin mo na ako, I don't wanna talk about it." She murmured.

"I wanna clear things up immediately, Emmanuela. I know that the incident in the bar is bothering you—"

Fuck this man.

She sighed. "How do you know?" she asked with no hint of emotion in her voice as she looked at her professor.

Hindi naman nakasagot kaagad si Lucius. He stared in her eyes for a moment. In with that moment, parang kakawala na sa sariling dibdib ang puso ni Emmanuela dahil sa lakas ng tibok nito. She kept her emotionless face plastered in her face.

"I know because.." He heaved a sigh before continuing his words. "I feel the same."

She purses her lips together after hearing those words.

He feels the same way....

For the second time in her whole life, she felt genuinely happy from what she just heard. Her emotionless face turned to into a shocked expression. Lucius licked his own lowerlip before speaking again.

"I... I can't really shake you off from my mind, Emmanuela." God please... "Especially that you are my student." Those next words made her somewhat annoyed.

"You know that I'm basically not just your student now." Giit ng dalaga.

"You're still my student."

"You made out with me."

"I didn't knew you were my student—" Lucius' words got cut off.

"You initiated it." Lucius paused the moment Emmanuela said those words. He can't deny it further. "Anyways," he cleared his throat. "The reason why I can't shake you off from my mind is because we both know that it's wrong—" Before Lucius could finish his sentence, he was cut off by a pair of soft small lips pressed on his.

He can feel the soft palms cupping his cheek. The lips slowly moving, he wanted to push her away but something about her lips that he can't resist.

"I know nothing." Giit ni Emmanuela nang inilayo na niya ang kanyang mukha mula kay Lucius.

"This is wrong." He firmly stated.

Right.. it is wrong.

Disappointed. Dahan dahang ibinaba ni Emmanuela ang mga kamay niya sa pagkahawak ng mukha ni Lucius. Quietly, she grabbed her bag again then opens the door, it was then she realized that Lucius locked it. Without any words, she looked back at the professor, deciding to just unlock the door herself despite of the fact that the button is beside Lucius. Then she reached out for the button that was on his side, as she's reaching out her eyes widened when he grabbed her arm then pulls her closer to him.

"Sir—" His moved her swiftly that the next thing she knew is her on her professor's lap. She stared at him, wide-eyed, she already has an idea on he's doing but she's hesitating to initiate.

Lucius cupped her cheek with his right hand, the other one is holding her waist. When he did those Emmanuela didn't think twice then she cupped her professor's cheeks with both of her hands as she leaned in then presses her lips on his. She immediately moved her lips along with him as he does the same.

Her mind is in complete chaos. Her thoughts got scrambled that she didn't know what she's thinking anymore. The only thing that matter to her now is her kissing this man while sitting on his lap.

His touch is full of comfort as he pulled Emmanuela closer, hugging her waist while still moving his lips. They both break the kiss as they quietly gasped for air. She presses her forehead on his as they both looked at each other in the eyes.

"I've missed your touch." She said out of the blue.

"I've been longing for it." She added, making Lucius' lips to curve into an amused smirk.

"Should we do something about that?" the look of Lucius back in the bar is currently present in the situation. Making her remember that incident again.

He licks his lips then he leans in, pressing his lips on her neck.