[Cuarenta Y Quatro] UNMASK

"Where is she?!"

If we compare a beast and him, Tristan looked back upon hearing the commotion he started. He's beyond a beast, he's fucking Cerberus. He, him, Lucius. The way he's acting right now just brought an uncanny scoff to Tristan. Lucius is approaching him as if he's going to beat him up, when he got close, he attempted to open the emergency room but the nurses immediately grabbed him to avoid it from happening.

Nagpupumiglas si Lucius na parang bata. He really wants to see Emmanuela. Meanwhile, Tristan is just staring at him, exhausted and disappointed to himself for letting this happen.

If only I chose the option to save her, this wouldn't have happened.

"Let go of me, I wanna see her!" Lucius yelled as he kept on trying to escape the nurses' grip.

"Hindi nga po pwede, sir! Bawal!" pag-uulit ng isang nurse sa kanya. Tristan watches Lucius with his lousy as he kept on trying to escape from them.

"Bitaw-!"

"Lucius," agad napalingon si Lucius kay Tristan. Bakas sa mga mata ng professor ang mga emosyon na nararamdaman niya at kahit si Tristan ay napaghalataan 'yon.

"I know shit happened but you have to calm down, Emmanuela is in there and I don't even know a single fuck if her condition is critical or not because of the amount of blood I've seen." saad ni Tristan. Halata sa boses niya ang pagod.

Lucius stares at Tristan's eyes. It was not close like how it usually looked. His eyes has a glint of something that Lucius is feeling too. That made him calm down. The nurses loosened their grip of him. Tiningnan ni Tristan ang nga nurse at saka tumango na para bang nagpapasalamat. They did the same and walked away from them. Lucius remained standing in silent but as long as the nurses were unseen, a tear fell from his eyes. It was so clear that even Tristan noticed it right away.

He sits back down on the waiting chair and leans his back on it. Laylay ang mga balikat ni Tristan habang nakatitig sa kawalan.

"I..." Lucius looked at him when he tried to speak, "I uh," Trista let out a heavy sigh.

"I went to MMAEA's building to get something and when I was about to approach the elevator," he paused again, trying to picture the incident a while ago that he wants to forget but he knows he shouldn't.

"It opened," he continued. "Your dad, Maximo, and Emmanuela was there," he licks his bottom lip. "He was touching her body-"

"Stop making up stories."

Tristan's ears perked up by hearing those words. It felt like a bundle of needles poke it. He immediately looked up to Lucius with his eyes widened. He can feel his blood boiling with what he just heard.

"Anong sabi mo?" he asked as he rose from his feet.

"I said, stop making up sto-" A striking jab hits Lucius on the face. The sound of it echoed through the busy hospital hallway that the staff and other residents stopped and looked at them.

Lucius became silent, he didn't bother to punch back but he's balling his fist into a knuckle.

"Bwisit ka," Tristan gritted his teeth then he abruptly grabbed his collar and stroke a right hook on the left side of his face. Lucius groaned. His punch was something else, it was heavy and sharp. It was very unlikely from what Lucius usually recieve from his dad.

Clearly, he's fucking pissed.

Lucius lifts his gaze and stares his eyes. The look of it was something that Tristan doesn't appreciate.

"May nangyari na sa kanya, gago ka," mahina ang boses nito pero bakas doon ang pagkokontrol niya sa sarili niya. "At ang Papa mo ang may kasalanan," he used both of his hands to grip on his collar and pulled him close.