[Veintiseis] GRIP LOSS

Emmanuela bites her lowerlip as she stands still infront of the pastry shop just across their school. She's not even sure to herself if she looks presentable enough. Well, a white fitting dress, topping off with a black coat and her black short heeled sandals made her look like she's about to go to a job interview, but it's like an interview afterall, right?

Her friends didn't bothered to question her unusual look for the whole day, they just complimented her with her stunning looks and went on to their day. Emmanuela even ditched their afternoon hangout to meet this Vince Dela Vuega.

1 new notification:

Message from Kyline:
Hoyyy bigla kang nawala ahh, where r u???

She mumbled her sorry kahit 'di naman naririnig ito ng kaibigan kung asan man siya ngayon. Emmanuela inhales deeply as she gathers her courage to push the glass door open and enter the pastry shop, and she did.

The moment she went in, a familiar man waved at her with two other men and a woman beside him. Emmanuela recognized him. It's Director Valdrado.

"Hi," she greeted the moment she approached them.

Napatayo ang direktor nang nilapitan sila ni Emmanuela at saka nakipag-kamay. "Ms. Besar, so nice that you're able to come." Nakangiting saad ni Director Valdrado sa kanya habang napaupo si Emmanuela sa bakanteng upuan sa harapan nila pagkatapos tanggapin ang paglalamano.

"Thank you for reaching out to me po." Panimula ni Emmanuela.

Director Valdrado released a soft chuckle before he sits back on his chair. "It's worth to reach out to you, Ms. Besar." Nakangiting tugon ng direktor, hindi namang mapigilan ni Emmanuela ang mapangiti.

"I've heard great things about you." Nabalin ang tingin ni Emmanuela sa babaeng nakaupo sa harapan niya. She's petite, wearing a round eyeglass, has a short straight hair with a curtain bangs and her skin is fair.

She's pretty especially that she's smiling at Emmanuela at the moment, she can't help but notice the woman's beauty.

"Ah.. talaga po?" Emmanuela unknowingly asked.

"Sasha Flores." She introduced as she extends her arms towards Emmanuela's direction. Bahagyang napatulala ng ilang segundo si Emmanuela bago niya itong napagtanto na kailangan niyang kamayan ang babae.

She extended her arms as well and shook Sasha's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Flores." Emmanuela smiled.

"Lovely to meet you, Ms. Besar. Director Valdrado actually showed us the video of when you auditioned weeks ago." Diretsong tugon ni Sasha habang nagnakaw ng tingin kay Director Valdrado.

Emmanuela blinked.

"Although it actually only showed the half from all thoughtout your whole performance, I guess the director was too impressed with your talent." Sasha chuckled, as well as Director Valdrado.

"I actually wasn't expecting her to be that good," he shifted his gaze at Emmamuela that is now composing herself to smile and react too much with how they comment on her audition.

"Kung nakita n'yo lang yung mga luha niya, parang mga kristal na pumapatak galing sa kanyang mga mata eh." Dagdag pa ng direktor. 'Di mapigilan ni Emmanuela na mapatitig sa direktor pagkatapos niyang sabihin iyon.

"Ang gaganda ng mga luha niya yung animo'y may pinagdadaanan," ani pa nito na naging sanhi upang maalala ulit ni Emmanuela ang rason kung bakit ganoon siya kung umiyak.

Nilingan ng direktor si Emmanuela. "Meron ba?" tanong nito.

"Po?" was the only word she could reply. Somehow her stomach felt like it just tied a knot and her mouth can't find the right words to speak what's on her mind. Ayaw niyang magsalita, mas pipiliin niyang manahimik, ayaw niya na pati dito sa harapan nila ay mababaliw din siya.