[Veintidós] CONFLICT

She groaned as she extends her arms where she remembered that the man she slept with last night was. Halatang inaantok pa din pero agad idinilat ni Emmanuela ang mga mata niya nang mapagtantong walang tao sa tabi niya. She blinked.

He left.

Emmanuela already expected her morning that Lucius will not be there on her side despite of the long night that they had. Seconds after staring on the empty side of the bed beside her, the view of the wall beside her bed caught her gaze, making her look at it and with one look, she remembers how Lucius slammed her body on it while he was thrusting his hips in her.

She crumbled her expression as she turn her body on the other side of the bed. There, she can see her study table. She blushes then clutched her pillow closer to her.

"Tangina."

She remembered how Lucius made her sit there and fucked her like how he did on the first round— on the kitchen counter.

Nilobo ni Emmanuela ang sariling mga pisnge tsaka umupo sa kama niya. She sat up and looked down on her sheet. Napalaki ang mga mata niya nang may makita siyang mantsa, naalala niya na maputi at malapot 'yon kagabi. She immediately grabbed her pillow and hit her own head continously.

"Aaaaahhh! Emmanuelaaaa! 'Wag mo nang isipin 'yon!" pagsusuway niya sa sarili. She then held both sides on her head.

"Tama na, tama na, tama na," she continuously muttered to herself. "Alisin mo siya sa mind mooo!" dagdag pa niya na para bang isang bruha na nagbubulong ng kulam sa hangin.

A lot of things happened last night, well, to be more exact— a lot of fucking happened last night. First, on the kitchen counter. Second, on her study table. Third, on the wall beside her bed. And lastly, on her bed. It almost marked everywhere in the house. Kahit saang lumingon si Emmanuela ay naaalala niya ang mga kababalaghan na ginawa nila ni Lucius, and he is not just any man— he is her professor.

Napakagat si Emmanuela sa ibabang labi niya. Ngayon, 'di niya na kailangan magtanong kay Kyline kung virgin pa ba siya kasi halata namang hindi na. Her body already got used to his touch that the moment she wakes up, she felt an unknown energy entering her body and her lips voluntarily curved into a smile. Pero kahit gaano kaganda iyon ay dapat parin gawin ni Emmanuela ang lahat para kunware iwasan ang nangyari sa kanila.

Emmanuela knows to herself that this kind of set-up is risky. But she's not afraid.

Nanatiling nakakagat-labi si Emmanuela habang tinititigan ang cellphone niya. Naka-off 'to at kitang kita niya ang sariling repleksyon sa maitim na screen. Parang manlulumo na ang mga mata niya sa kakatitig sa sariling mukha niya, nakakaumay na. But she's not staring at it because of her reflection.

She's waiting for his text.

"Come on, kahit good morning lang." Pabulong niyang saad. Akmang kakagatin na sana niya ang sariling mga kuko habang naghihintay nang biglang nag-ring ang phone niya. Hindi dahil sa tawag, kundi yung alarm niya

It's 7:50 am.

She groaned in annoyance as she somewhat slams her phone's screen down on the soft mattress- seemingly losing hope that he'll text.

"Shake it off, Emmanuela," saad niya sa sarili niya habang nakatitig sa kisame ng kwarto niya.

"He's supposed to be your teacher only, no more, no less." She bit her lowerlip after muttering those words to herself, realizing that she can't just treat him as a teacher. "But he's more than a teacher to me.." mahina niyang saad sa sarili at alam niyang nalilintikan na talaga siya ng tadhana.

Napabuntong hininga si Emmanuela at kinuha ulit ang cellphone niya. She turned it on and to her surprise, her notifications is bombed.

Some notices, text messages, missed calls and unread chats.