[Dieciocho] QUÉ

Was it right? He clenches on the mug he's holding. Obviously, it wasn't the right thing to do, Lucius.

He heaves a deep sigh. "Deputa." He murmurs as he keep his head down, still holding the mug of coffee he's drinking.

The image of Emmanuela's erotic expressions rules his mind. It covers everything that he needs to prioritize. The moment he woke up, she popped in his mind. He won't be able to control his thoughts now that Emmanuela is the marjority of thoughts he's thinking right now.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why didn't I stopped myself? Lucius shuts his eyes as he starts to get annoyed with his own thoughts. He knows what's right and wrong. Yet I chose to do the wrong one. Fuck.

Nanatiling nakapikit ang mga mata ni Lucius habang pilit na kalimutan ang pangyayari kagabi. Ngunit parang may mga bakas ang dulo ng kanyang mga daliri na hanggang ngayon ay nararamdaman parin niya ang malambot na balat ni Emmanuela.

"Anak." Lucius went back to his thoughts when he heard his mother's voice calling him out. He opened his eyes then looked up to her and placed the coffee mug on the center table.

"Ma." He leans in and kissed her mother's cheek.

"Naparito ka?" She glances at her wristwatch. "It's 7:36 AM, don't you have class?" Tanong pa nito. Bahagyang napangiti si Lucius.

"Actually, dad told me to come." Lucius stated. Her mom slowly nodded. "Ganon? Bakit daw?" Tanong pa nito.

"Hindi ko din alam, ma." He shrugged a bit. "It's unusual for him na papuntahin ako dito." Dagdag pa ni Lucius.

"Mhm, indeed. Your father is been busy lately." Sabi ng mama niya. Lucius nodded slowly.

Both of their attention diverted to someone who went out from a certain room. Stomping her feet then slams the door close.

"Liene." Lucius called out. Liene gave him a piercing look in her eyes. She then proceeds to walk out from both of them, still stomping her feet.

Lucius followed her with his gaze. "What's with her?" Tanong niya sabay tingin sa ina niya.

"Ay, nako. Ewan ko sa batang 'yon. She's always in a bad mood for the past days and it seems like your dad said something to make her so grumpy." Paliwanag ng mama niya. Lucius tilts head, thinking what could possibly be the reason behind of it.

"Lucius." He looked at the man that was leaning on the door frame of the room where Liene left a while ago. He plastered a small smile on his face.

"Pa." He called out as he walks towards him, giving him a short hug. "Would you guys like something to eat?" Both Lucius and his father looked at his mom.

His dad smiled then said. "Don't bother, amor. Don't you have any things to do?" Tanong nito.

"Well, I'll be meeting my amigas later." Saad ng nanay ni Lucius.

"You should get ready," He diverts his gaze to his son. "May pag-uusapan lang kami ng anak ko." Dagdag pa niya.

She squinted her eyes at her husband. "Maximo." She called out to her husband with a warning tone. Maximo raises his hands as if he's surrendering then he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Kalma, mi amor. I'm just gonna ask a favor. Now go do your thing." Maximo smiled sweetly. He closed the door right before her wife could say something. Lucius let out a chuckle.

Atleast for a couple of minutes, Emmanuela won't be ruling my head.

"So," Lucius sits comfortably on the vacant swivel chair just infront his father's desk. "What's the favor you were talking about?" He asked, leaning his back on it.