[Viente] SECOND

Warning:
R18
Strong language
Read at your own risk.

---

"Take it off." His voice is stern as he demanded while looking down at Emmanuela that is now kneeling infront of him, facing his bulge. Emmanuela suddenly felt a hint of nervousness as he stared at his bulge, somehow growing, poking through the fabric of his pants.

Her attention diverted when Lucius gently caressed her cheek, his touch is full of affection and gentleness, making her close her eyes as she's feeling his palm pressed on his cheek.

"Go ahead," he said. "Don't hesitate, amor." With that one moment, she opened her eyes again, locking it with Lucius'. Without hesitations, she slowly brought her hands on the belt area of his pants, gripping onto it momentarily before she travelled her fingers to the button of his pants, unbuttoning it immediately.

"Good girl, keep going." Lucius said as he constantly caressed her hair. Emmanuela continued by unzipping his pants. She gulped down in her own saliva before she slides down his pants along with his boxers. His member is quite large that it sprung out the moment she slides down his pants then hit her nose in the process.

He chuckled softly upon seeing Emmanuela touching her nose as her lips pouted. "Ah, my bad." He held his member as he pointed it properly on Emmanuela's mouth.

Emmanuela gulped again as she knows to herseld then doesn't know what to do. Should I suck it?

"Open wide, princess." He said in a soft tone while caressing the tip of his member on her soft cheeks. Emmanuela felt a somewhat moist small liquid on his tip.

Slowly, she opened her mouth.

Amused, Lucius laughed a bit. "Oh, princess," he shakes his head in amusement. "You need to open wider than that." He said.

Ano..?

Although hesitating, Emmanuela opened her mouth wide. "Good," In one second, Lucius pushed his length slowly in her mouth. Emmanuela being new with this thing- she subconsciously grabbed onto his polo, clenching the fabric as she felt like gagging with how big he is in her mouth.

"M-Mhm-" she looked up to him with her eyes tearing up.

"That's quite an expression you got there." Lucius commented as he wiped Emmanuela's tears that is forming at the edge of her eyes. "Now, move." He demanded.

Squeaking sounds can be heard in her own ears as she tries to move her head away from his length, obeying his order to move. Emmanuela's throat feels like she's about to throw up. She wants to throw up. But it's not making her feel nauseous, in fact, she likes it. She takes his shaft off from her mouth momentarily as she gasped for air. Lucius watched her, amused.

Not even reaching fifty seconds, she leans in as she sucks his dick once again. This time, she's eager to take it deeper. She moves her head, the way he wants to. Licking the tip of his dick while she's sucking it... whole.

"Mrghm.." Lucius groaned as he felt Emmanuela's movement, it's making him move his hips as well. "That's good, good little bitch.." He praised. Somehow praised.

But he let her took her time to get used with it. She held his dick with her right hand, her left gripping on the fabric of his polo- she starts to move her hand up and down along with her head's movement; in and out. Lucius looked up the ceiling of the bathroom as he's feeling the peek of pleasure with how Emmanuela sucks his dick.

"Mierda..." he starts to move his hip while his dick in her mouth. Making Emmanuela stopped for a moment as she felt his tip touching at the very end of her throat but she eventually starts again.

Lucius is fucking her mouth. His mouth parted as his breathing starts to get rapid. Emmanuela is always been a fast learner.

"Good good, take it more deeper," he demanded. Emmanuela was about to take her dick out from her mouth to retort but he held the back of her head and shove his dick deeper in her throat.

Her eyes widened. "Deeper." He repeated. Emmanuela's eyes starts to tear up once again. Lucius merely chuckled.

"Stay still," he said. Emmanuela didn't budge. Indeed, a good girl.

Emmanuela's eyes widened even wider when he felt Lucius moving his hips into her mouth, shoving his dick in and out from her mouth, fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy.

She didn't complain, she's enjoying it. She eventually moved her head along with his rhythm, giving his dick some small licks from inside of her mouth.

Lucius groaned as he exploded, without any notice, in her mouth. Some of his liquids starts to overflow from her mouth. Lucius chuckled as he wiped the overflowed semen off from her mouth.

"My bad, amor." He apologized. Emmanuela absentmindedly gulped down all of his liquids in her mouth, except those that overflows her mouth.

Lucius smirked at the sight of his good little bitch.

---

[A/N]

I apologize for the
poorly‐made chapter.