Tres 3

Okay, did the Voltron Fandom just fucking revive itself? I've gotten damn near a hundred notifications in the past week about people voting or commenting on my books. Like where the hell did this come from???

I appreciate it, but where are they coming from???

Also if you couldn't tell by the song this book is named after being at the top of the chapter...

I'M COMING FOR YOUR HEARTSTRINGS BITCHES!!!

*slides over tissues*

Some of you will probably need this...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

In retrospect, Lance and Keith should have expected a night like this. Kit was a baby after all, it was only natural for her to not always want to be sleep when everyone else was. Both boys had spent plenty nights with crying babies.

"You should just go to my old room," Lance said, bouncing Kit in his arms, " You have training with the others, and I can sleep later," Lance smiled.

"You're also pregnant, and I know you didn't sleep the best while I was gone. You should get some sleep, take some stress off you and the baby," Keith responded, kissing his mate's head, "I've pulled plenty of all nighters taking care of a baby before going to school, I'll be fine."

"I wouldn't be able to fall asleep," Lance shook his head, "I'll take her, you see it we have some ice in the kitchen, we'll have to get someone to go to the mall and get supplies for her," Lance said, rocking the baby cooing quietly to her.

Keith simply smiled, kissing the boy again before rushing off to find some ice or something Kit could chew on without possibly hurting herself or the item. They really needed to get a teething ring.

A few short minutes later, Keith came back a small bag of ice in hand. Lance smiled up at the older boy from their bed, taking a cube of ice to see if the fussy little girl would take it. Kit whined tossing her head to the side as the cold cube touched her soft purple fur covered skin.

"Yeah I know, I don't like the cold either, buy it might help your mouth stop hurting so much, bebe," Lance whispered, trying again to get her to take the ice cube and chew on it, like she had a habit of doing with everything else.

She fought and whined everytime Lance tried to give her some ice, but didn't seem to have a problem with it when it turned to water.

"I don't think we'll get her to eat any of it," Keith sighed, rubbing his thumb  between her ears.
"I'd say we should double-check with Allura about baby supplies, but I don't want to wake her," Lance sighed, leaning against Keith, his eyelids unwilling starting to close.

Lance glancing down at Kit, who had finally stopped bawling, and was now investigating the ice cube in his hand, "We're way in over our heads..." he muttered.
"We'll be fine, Lance," Keith promised, "At least now we know she doesn't like being told what to do."
"I meant with the kids," Lance said, "We aren't even adults, and we've got a baby and another one on the way. I don't regret the baby, or taking in Kit, but couldn't we get a break? You've been captured twice. I'm pregnant. Everyone's trying to train Allura and Ruu with their Lion's and combat. We're still getting attacked by the Galra, and we even lost Shiro! We're a bunch of kids! Can't we get a break..." Lance sobbed.

Keith pulled Lance close to his side, rubbing the smaller boy's back.
"I know it's not fair to you that I'm complaining about all of this, cause you're trying to figure out the whole leading thing, and Shiro was your brother, and the universe has really just been total shit to you, but it sucks!  It sucked when you were gone. It was terrifying realizing I was could have to raise the baby by myself. That I'd never be able to see you again," Lance curled himself against Keith, "I can't lose you. I just wanna go home... and I'm sorry I'm not helping much I just don't know what I'm doing, or what's going to happen next. I wanna go home but I don't. I'm scared of what's going to happen when we get home, about what my familia is going to say or do. I don't even know if we're all going to make it home!"