I HATE A/NS BUT IT'S IMPORTANT

Okay... So I've made up my mind, and some of you are not going like this...

I've decided when, and how I'm going to end the Hold On series...

It won't be this book, Dusk 'Till Dawn, but it will be the fourth book... I know how I want this one to wrap up and what I want to do with it. Which will make some of you pissed.

I have not decided on a name, but I have the basic plot laid out and I'm hoping the final book keeps you as on edge as the rest of the series! Cause I love the way I want to end it, and I'm excitedly, but sadly, waiting for that final chapter to come out...

THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE THE END OF THE STORY!!!

I have talked in the comments with someone about doing a Second Gen Voltron within the Hold On universe. This is still up in the air, and may not happen. I've tossed this idea back and forth in my head a lot and I still don't know how I feel about it...

A much more likely possibility, is that I will post a book of kind of side adventures with some of the characters in my AU, this may be in a kinda one-shots format where I post chapters randomly for different parts of the story, or it may be separated books consisting of, but not limited to, Ruu and Sana's origins, and thier life before Keith, and Alkari's origins, and his life pre-Lance.

THIS WILL BE BASED OFF READER RESPONSE!!!

If I don't think you guy will read the Side Stories, the Origins, or the Second Gen books, I won't waste my time writing them when I have other projects I want to work on and have neglected for this story.

So if you want to read these stories and see all of this, please COMMENT OR VOTE on this chapter. I can't read your mind.

Hope you're having a good day/night,

~Rune♡♡♡