chapter two.

a/n: please know that this book will be oh so similar to fast and furious, then again my other one is as well. 

"is everything ready, agent?"  

"yes sir, locked in place. tracker is on."

"good. give me an update once it begins. a signal, anything." 

the man then proceeded to walk out of his headquarters, with a glint of mischief in his eyes. he had been planning this exact plan for many weeks, and it just so happened to be perfected into something that only the mastermind can think of. a sleek blazer hung onto the chair on his desk, and the man crossed his legs in concentration. 

"hmmm... now, what to do with you....

hana l/n?"

bright lights filled up the room, as well as the compacted group of people dancing on the floor. the plain white floor and many colorful walls, along with flashing lights atop?

if this wasn't a club, she doesn't know what was.

on the dance floor, was y/n and mina, both of them dancing their hearts away to a song, which mina recognizes as block b. both girls wore tight fitted dresses, mina wearing a pink bodycon and y/n wearing an orange minidress. it hugged their curves nicely, and was definitely an eye-catcher in terms of other girls there.

over to the bar, was bakugou, kirishima, and denki, all with beer bottles in their hands. kirishima and bakugou were with each other, and secretly admiring their women from afar. denki was chatting up jirou, who had a bored yet amused expression on her face. sero was somewhere else, chances are getting laid or on the dance floor grinding up on a chick. 

"so how's lord explosion murder treatin' ya?" mina asked her. her voice was muffled, but y/n could still here her despite the chatter.

"never been better. kiri?" y/n raised her eyebrows, earning mina to blush.

"p-perfect, he's... ugh, he's so sweet! you know what he did the other day?" mina then proceeded to gush over her boyfriend, earning gasps and giggles from y/n. she knew mina liked to talk, which she didn't mind at all. listening was fun too, you don't have to interfere as much. 

"bakugou, well... i guess jealousy can get the best of me sometimes. some of the girls at the club, i saw them trying to get their attention to him, perking out their chests and shit." y/n grumbled, earning a hum of sympathy from mina.

"i hear you, girl, it does get annoying. you know, once he puts a ring on it, you won't get hit on as much, and he won't either." mina winked, earning a groan from y/n. a light blush was on her face. 

"i'm not ready for marriage, at least not yet. he's still with dainamaito, and i'm just scared that he will turn into some, tyrant when we get married." y/n explained, pain hinting her tone.

"if i fall pregnant, then i'm just terrified he will just use the kid as his successor." she finished, earning a touch on the arm as a sign of calmness from her friend. 

"don't worry, bakugou isn't like that. no way he would be, anyway. if he was, he would be dead in a flash by my fist, and i will be in jail for manslaughter!" her pink-haired friend cheered, earning laughter from y/n.

a few moments passed, and katsuki just smiled at the sight of seeing the h/c girl laughing. he didn't know how he got so lucky in all honesty, what did he do to deserve her? putting down his bottle, he began to finish his conversation with kirishima.

"damn, you really love her, eh." kirishima teased, earning a grumble from katsuki, knowing he's right.

"yeah, and she's mine. nobody else can have her." he bit, earning a laugh from the red-haired male.

"aren't you protective? i mean, guys spent all night looking at her. seems like they have an interest for the girls from the western side of the globe." kiri suggested, earning an evil smirk from his mouth to turn. 

he glanced at y/n, taking in her figure, and licked his lips. "well well, we just might have to knock it into everyone who looked at her, and punch it into her brain." katsuki smirked, earning a chill to come down kirishima's spine.

"how'd you even get a girl like y/n exactly?"

a/n: whos the mystery man? also below is everyone's outfits: use the, for this chapter and the following:

JIROUS- 

JIROUS-