chapter seven.

a/n: 10k reads on drift king, and i'll publish a suna book because i thought of the idea like last night and also because suna >>>>>

it felt as if time had stopped. shoto todoroki was of course, notorious for making y/n's life seem like a living hell. he was the one who sent monoma, and contacted shinso so he would do it. but he killed her mother. her ex best friend killed her own mother? she could never ever forgive him. it felt as if betrayal, hurt, and anxiety all became a wave that hit her.

"why... what..." y/n whispered, but it was still loud enough that shoto heard her. he just simply smirked, crossing his arms with a smug grin on his face. it pissed her off that he was smiling in this matter, but that was shoto in this matter. she heard the door click behind her, seeing katsuki with a dark glint in his eyes, a gun in his dominant hand.

"get the fuck out of here, icyhot, and stop following my fucking girlfriend." katsuki threatened, but shoto didn't move. he gave katsuki a monotone expression, scarily similar to the one he used to give in high school. christ, was he intimidating.

"that i simply cannot do, katsuki bakugou. i'm sorry, but not all of your wishes can be granted here." shoto simply replied, his teeth grazing his bottom lip out of irritation. nobody liked it when he got pissed, certainly nobody. shoto quickly cuffed his sleeves, and was quick to look up when he heard the sound of a bullet getting ricocheted towards him. however, the man was fast and stealthy, so he quickly ducked down and aimed his gun to the ash-blonde, being careful not to necessarily aim it at y/n.

and before he was about to get a good shot in, the sound of bullets to the ground interrupted his hearing. the man was quick to leave however, rushing into the back of the alleway, leaving his car there. he always could get another, no big deal at all. katsuki was about to rush after him, but quickly stopped when he saw a full black g-wagon make it's way inside of the alleyway.

"geez, could you guys be more loud and obnoxious?" a man replied, coming from outside of the g-wagon. he had slick back hair, and a black tuxedo. not to mention, black shades. y/n immediately took the gun from her thigh, now learning the hard way that you can't trust people who wear sunglasses. more specifically, black sunglasses. 

"who the fuck are you?" y/n asked, her voice haltering ever so slightly. the man in the suit glanced over at y/n and katsuki, and rushed over to them.

"ah, katsuki bakugou. you know, i thought you would turn more calmer since high school," the man laughed, then looking over at y/n. "oh, y/n l/n. i've heard about you much, and i have to say, you are way prettier in person-"

he was cut off by katsuki pushing his shoulder, and the man just laughed in return.

"oh, i'm sorry, i must've not introduced myself." and he just took off his shades, rubbing off the non-visible dirt on his suit.

"nice to meet you, y/n, and nice to see you again, bakugou. the name's yo shindo." he grinned.

a/n: out of everyone, i thought yo shindo would be most similar to kurt russell in this movie 😭