chapter six.

a/n: gif by simplebtsimagines on wattpad! thank you all so much for the support on the drift series of mine❤️

kirishima immediately noticed this, and decided to act like he didn't see whoever was behind the wheel of that car. which was somewhat of a mistake, merely due to the fact that y/n was now in a panic mode. adrenaline immediately pumped into her body, seeing that car. she actually, surprisingly, didn't know who that was. she was confused, and when y/n is confused, her mind immediately goes to the worst possible scenario.

that isn't the most healthy way to work the emotions, but it is what her mind immediately goes too. this trait of hers is something that she had dealt with for years on end, so it only feels natural for now. occasionally, y/n will think rationally. but it is very rare to see that. nonetheless, the h/c girl screeched out, alerting katsuki and kirishima immediately knowing what is going on.

"damn it, who the fuck is on our ass now?" katsuki cursed, punching the side of his seat with his dominant hand. this was bad, and he knew it. originally, it wouldn't get on his nerves TOO much, merely because of the fact that his h/c angel is not in this car with him. but since she was, he would do anything in the world to protect her, from whoever wanted her back to themselves. which was a complete and total lie, since he knew that the h/c-nette didn't belong to anyone.

"relax, bakubro," kirishima sheepishly tries to assure, who was making his way out of the parking out fast, faster than a high-school freshmen worried about being to their first day of high school. "i can contact jirou so she can track the license plate." kirishima finished, trying to go into his back pocket and fumbling for his phone. y/n immediately turned around, seeing the jawline of the person in the car. and with that, she started to put some of the pieces together.

"the body was definitely male, i can tell from torso up. and the jawline... i don't know why, it just- it seems familiar.." she explained to noone in particular, but katsuki did take into count of what she was saying.

"he's deadly. the whole appearance, especially due to the fact that he wears large sunglasses, it's designed to cover the top half on your face." kirishima added, earning a hum of agreement from y/n.

the 3 of them made their way into a random exit on a highway, in hopes of trying to see who the man behind the car was. y/n had her leg bouncing up and down, and katsuki was turning around, trying to get a glimpse of the man. but turning, he still got somewhat of a glimpse of his girlfriend. the hint in her eyes showed terror, but he immediately covered it up by telling her something which made her ears perk up.
"go out. there's a gun in the car drawer, take that behind you." he whispered to her, and y/n did oblige. she took the pistol from the car door and put it under her thigh, seeing that the car was parked in a tall and wide empty alleyway. the only alleyway's light was from the sun.

suddenly pulling up, the black and white car entered into the alleyway, which they all recognized as a black and white mazda mx-5. y/n slowly opened the car door, clutching onto the gun in her pocket. sighing to herself, she quickly walked infront of the hood of the car, and the man made his way outside of his gar, a revolver in his right hand. the man sighed out of fake sympathy, and took out his shades in his left hand.

and she saw it all: the messages, the note, the crimes: it was all his work. the jawline, how could she forget it! it was engraved into her mind all this time, yet she couldn't pick it out? she cursed herself mentally, and her eyes widened. katsuki's scowl changed into one of surprise, and kirishima's mouth was agape.

"well, i guess this was fun." shoto todoroki deadpanned.

a/n: hah, this is just the beginning.