chapter sixteen.

a/n: im concluding this book soon, just a heads up-

TW: DEATH

shoto didn't look in front of him, which was a mistake because of the fact that the yellow lamborghini was now right in front of his car, looking as if it was going to get charged right there.

the dual-toned man's eyes' widened, shock on his features. he looked behind him, seeing another purple car right there.

"earphone jack..." shoto grumbled, somewhat pissed because of the fact that he was trapped by the people he didn't really want to see at the moment. well, he really wanted to see y/n mainly. lord knows what she was doing right now when she was not in his vision.

"i suggest you give up now, todoroki." denki called out to him. shoto cocked his head to the side, nodding slowly as if he didn't register what he was saying. he knew what to do in this situation: but him being stubborn, he didn't necessarily WANT to do it. his lips formed into a scowl, but that was quickly changed into an expression of surprise when he saw a car coming exactly up behind him, right behind the purple ford gt.

he was slightly shocked, but nonetheless shoto smirked, glancing over at the man in the white toyota mr2. 

"boss, that was way too close for comfort. you have to start doing some stuff on your own you know."

"please seiji, i got nothing but time."

⨇⨈

darkness. that was what filled the eyes' of kyoka jirou. just plain, darkness. her eyelids went in an attempt of trying to flutter.

she didn't know what she was seeing, she just knew it was scary. her ears felt as if they heard an indescribable beeping noise. she couldn't comprehend much, her state was almost as if she would loose consciousness any moment now.

"k...kami..." she tried to call out, her entire left side of her face bloodied and distressed. her muscles started to ache, and her left side was pounding. like a really, really awful headache. 

she got a glimpse of a silhouette, looked like a male, slightly above average height. jirou saw him crouch down, which she recognized as the man she was calling out for.

"jirou!? hey, it's me! can you stay awake for me?! we're gonna get you to a hospital, alright?-"

she was tired. oh, so very tired. she was very happy to see the man she desired for, she adored. she loves him, but she wish she had the strength to tell him that.

maybe in the next life. or maybe, just maybe, soon. soon enough where she won't have to wait as long. 

she remembered all those times when she was mentioning she wanted to see america, what it was like. the cities looked huge in her eyes, and she would feel peace with him. travel the world: that's what she wanted to do. but she really wished that she could. 

even if she couldn't, she wanted denki kaminari too. for her. it could be considered a stupid dying wish, a girl in her 20's wanting a guy to go to america for her. but to jirou it was anything but.

and the abundance of emptiness took over her eyelids fully: the faint yelling of her friends and sounds of cries filled her ears, and she finally slumbered into the abyss known as death.

a/n: if you hate me for this, don't worry because i almost cried while writing this- also about wattpad deleting books labeled NSFW and adult, if that does happen, i'll maybe unpublish them for a little while, and transport them to ao3 or sumn. 

IM SORRY FOR THIS BTW