chapter eighteen.

a/n: look who decided to update after like 3 weeks

the cars were aligned parallel against each other, the evil glances coming from the h/c girl and the two-toned eyed boy were utterly wicked, something that you could only imagine enemies with the most burning tension can be able to act out. 

piercing gazes and evil smirks were on the 2 faces of them. if there is one thing that you need to know about trying to test THE shoto todoroki, his ego is bigger than his dick. well, relatively the same scale-wise. 

intrusive thoughts flooded y/n's mind, her engine revving and ready to charge right at shoto. katsuki and hanta were out of the current picture, and in all honesty, y/n couldn't really give 2 craps about where they were at this moment. the most important thing on her mind right now was fucking ruining him.

truth is, shoto has known her for longer than he thought he has. he knows her antics, he know what he will do if he doesn't get his exact way, which is very likely to happen, considering the fact that y/n is one of the most intelligent females he has met. it wasn't as if he was scared that this plan will work or not, the cocky bastard will never let his pride down even if it meant death.  it was that some part of him feels guilty about what he wants to do for the rather attractive female.

his engine revved, piercing gaze and hands tightly gripped to the wheel. his window were rolled down, and so were hers. taunting was obviously okay in this case. i mean, 2 egotistical people about to do such a life-threatening action?

"well, wasn't this fucking fun, huh, y/n?" he called out from his car, and the h/c girl's smirk grew wider. 

"if a shit show like this was considered fun, i would think it was a damn amusement park!" she yelled back, and he chuckled. it kinda pissed her off to see him happy. just a little. 

"oh please, have you always had this shit sense of humor?" he laughed, and she licked the top of her teeth. if she was gonna die right now, this may or may hot have been the best or worst way too. 

"all talk, no go huh? show me what the hell you got, shoto todoroki! who raised you!? hah!?!" she called out, her foot on the accelerator but light enough so the car wouldn't move. 

it looked as if shoto's eyes have seen euphoria. an odd bright looked inside of his pupil, yet feral as well. something like a predator trying to hunt down their prey. it was almost mesmerizing to see the two-toned male like this, but indeed it was scary.

both feet hitting the accelerator at the same time, hands gripped to the wheel, the 2 cars charged straight ahead. anything could happen in those seconds. ever heard the phrase "life flashing before your eyes"? 

it was as if it happened to the h/c girl right then.

a wave of memories flooded her mind: from the street race where she met katsuki, the many moments that they had shared together. the death of both of her parents, the manslaughter of her ex boyfriend, and being re involved with the gang life... some she'll miss, some she won't.

she tried to open her eyes, but...

she couldn't.

she just couldn't. 

a/n: i leave for 21 days and this is what i have planned, everyone miss me <3 THANKS FOR 100 FOLLOWERS, THATS PRETTY SICK- AND ALMOST 30K ON DRIFT KING?!?