chapter nine.

a/n: i get so easily side-tracked while writing its sad, also i know i said smut but trust me, its soon

red and black, yellow, black, pink, and purple and green cars were lined up, parked in a way where it was oddly, too organized. y/n rushed out of his pod, with katsuki quickly following behind her, his eyes fixated on a rather unfamiliar green toyota. intrigued, katsuki hurried downstairs, immediately greeted by kirishima with a worried expression on his face.

"jeez, bakubro, all of us were shitting our pants waiting for you!" kirishima yelled, running a hand through his hair. y/n just giggled and katsuki clicked his tongue. making his way over to the green car, he stopped seeing who was in it.

deku.

making his way out of the car, he held the passenger door open to reveal urunaka, and katsuki's eyes widened at the sight. deku saw this, and began stammering once he saw his quote, childhood friend.

"shitty nerd." he grumbled, earning a squeak from midoriya. y/n made her way over to her boyfriend, knocking him on the shoulder before he turned into an absolute shitstorm.

"so, do we have an actual plan or what?" y/n questioned, considering the fact that her group already knew before-hand what was going on.

"tsk, yeah, ask midoriya." sero muttered, earning a lightning-fast nod from the green-haired male.

"s-so, what me and urunaka decided on is to locate the target from the main blind spot," he explained, pointing to a plain valley of land sticking out in a hill of mountains.

"azer baijan. that's where we have to land." jirou explained, giving the details on what they have to do. it was somewhat audible to katsuki's ears, when he had shindo talking to him in his ear.

"you know, i was looking through your profile, and i gotta say katsuki, you truly are a gift." he whispered, earning a small chuckle from katsuki, mouthing the words "i know" to his accomplice.

"alright, that should be all. good job everyone, i'll see you all morning." y/n finished, grinning at everyone with her said perfectly devised plan. she rubbed her eyes in exhaustion, motioning to everyone where they were sleeping tonight.

besides HQ, was a chamber. not a dungeon-like chamber or anything, just a chamber with pods of beds, like a capsule hotel. she glanced over at katsuki, then back to the ground.

what could go wrong?

a/n: why is this chapter so messy please ew