chapter eight.

a/n: okay thirsty whores, smut next chapter? 

"so, explain why we are here exactly?"

the group was currently in what shindo calls it, HQ. an undisclosed location, entirely revolving around the technology that he and his gang used. of course, it all looked extra-terrestrial, but that's just the world he lives in. live lavish, or don't live at all.

"ah, thanks for asking. but it's more of a private matter, let's talk up here." shindo tells, following them upstairs to a small pod. the floor-to-ceiling windows get a great view of the garage and other machines his mechanics work on.

"well, let's get to the basic stuff. shoto todoroki, mastermind, criminal, thug, gangster." shindo starts, earning nods from both y/n and bakugou.

"however, shoto lives in a world where he doesn't play by his own rules, he got rebellious." he explained. they knew that, it was common knowledge. what they didn't understand was why.

"like it or not, you two, live in that world too." shindo smirked. y/n's eyebrows furrowed. "care to explain?"

shindo chuckled, "wanna know how to slaughter a shadow? you shine a lil' light on it, that right?" earning a nod from katsuki, who ran a hand through his hair.

"but that's not why we're here now, is it?" y/n questioned, earning a hum of shindo. he took a remote from the digital table, and aimed it at a monitor plastered on a wall.

"now, this, is one for all. this little bastard can hack into anything on the digital network. a phone, a lense, a chip, one for all, can find you. it's entirely made up of AI from a mad, mad scientist, i believe his name was toshinori." he explained, earning a hum of thought from y/n and katsuki. 

"but..." shindo started, y/n's gaze directed on him, "if you guys get one for all, for me, i already off the bat got authorization for the two of you to use it until you find shoto." he explained, "and you guys went from the hunted, to the hunter. no way shoto can find you both. but more importantly, y/n, you don't have to go to anymore funerals." he said, earning a small sound of glee to come from her mouth.

"you get god's eye, you get shoto, just a whole ton of fighting the middle. well, that's all i got!" he cheered, putting his hands in his suit pockets. katsuki stood up, linking his arm into y/n's.

"we'll do it," he started, "however... it would be my way. and my crew." katsuki smirked, earning a hum of shindo.

"i was hoping you would say that, which is why i took the liberty of, gathering your team." he pointed to the window behind him, and sure enough.

six very familiar cars were parked up in the garage.

a/n: okay i copied this chapter word for word from fast and furious 7 LMFAO