chapter seventeen.

a/n: i'm delirious and tired i wrote this chapter at like 10:30

his sadness was transformed into anger once he saw that her pulse wasn't functioning anymore. it was rare to see him get mad like this: though when he was, nobody would want to deal with him. because when denki kaminari is mad, the chance of hell breaking through is more likely than anything. especially when it involves his friends and the girl that he adores. 

"fucking bastard.." the yellow-haired male cursed under his breathe, his eyes slightly blurry due to the tears. wiping his eye with the back of his hand, denki made his way back into his lamborghini, eyes only showing hatred. kirishima was pulled up next to his car, giving him a nod of appreciation and pity, which denki attempted to smile at.

he was such a lively person, why the hell did it have to end like that. getting his girlfriend dead enough for the poor man? you would feel somewhat bad for him, anyone would.

taking a view of his surroundings, he glanced over at kirishima, then back behind him, his body transmitting alert. on instinct, he grabbed his gun from his car, shooting to the man behind kirishima after aiming it. the aim was slightly off from where he wanted it to be, but still good enough for the man to be dead.

may jirou and the man who killed her, seiji, rest in peace. well, one of them, at least. 

"get the fuck outta here, do you wanna get killed?"

"oh, shut up, katsuki, i can handle myself."

it waa y/n, bakugou and sero all on the trail of shoto now, their hands and eyes' focused on the same thing. well, that thing being a person.

"i don't think you guys realize todoroki's tactics right now: it looks like he is driving away from something, not us, because he would be following us, doesn't he want y/n?" sero piped into his microphone, earning thought from the other 2.

"probably, but then what is he running from? it can't be any of us, right? that wouldn't, no, that isn't like shoto. he would be trying to cover up something, probably."

"probably?"

"i'm not sure, asshole." y/n hissed at her boyfriend, "but shoto is the kinda guy who can get away with murder."

"don't jinx it." sero called out, hitting the accelerator again to try to get in front shoto, since he was ahead of the other two. 

"que idiota," sero cursed, noticing that shoto's NOS had already ran out. anyone in dainamaito would know that was a bad move. but the black-haired male couldn't really decipher what shoto was about to do.

and thinking is something that can cost a life if you do it for too long.

a/n: sucky chapter, more angst soon