chapter four.

a/n: han's mazda in fast and furious: tokyo drift above

the man in the suit cackled, like he had just proven a really hard point. which he did. 

he had just murdered hana l/n.

the man didn't know her as well as he wished he could, at least not as close as he knew y/n. but still enough to figure out what she was like, under his grasp. the loud static of the phone that he used was set off, on his desk. the vibrations made it raddle which ticked him off. 

the man in the suit quickly finished signing off his letter, and folded it up into a little pyramid. finishing it off with a paperclip. he smiled at his work, and quickly typing in the address onto his laptop. the paper was adorned with beautiful purple flowers that made him smile, thinking of y/n. 

dialing a number on his work phone, he quickly picked it up and smiled, hearing the voice of his oh-so loyal alibi.

"greetings, miss itsuka kendo. and welcome to the team."

a/n: did this take me half an hour to create? yes, yes it did 

a flight or fight instinct kicked in for the h/c girl, her mind scrambling about the countless possibilities on what could happen right now. immediately in a stage of worry and hyper, y/n threw herself out of his bed and quickly scrambled out, pulling katsuki by the shoulder with her.

"shit, y/n, where the fuck are you go-" he was stopped mid-question by her sniffles.

"my mother. i- i can't loose my mother." she explained, quickly running downstairs of the garage. this sudden outburst awoke the fellow members of dainamaito.

"what the hell was that all about?" denki asked nobody in particular, not aware of the fact that y/n was now in her boyfriend's acura. she didn't care how dangerous it was: she just needed to make sure her mother was okay, no matter what that cost was. tears started to pool he h/c girl's eyes. her vision was blurry.

"she's going to make sure her mom is okay, tch. shit hair, pinky, find who the hell called my damn phone." katsuki demanded, earning gulps from said man and woman, and they made their way into his room, quickly grabbing his phone.

however, y/n quickly made it out of the garage and immediately drove out of the garage. was she scared? yeah. was it dangerous? of course. did she care? no. she just wanted, no, needed to make sure her mother was okay.

the explosion must've been somewhere else, considering the fact that it was over phone, and none of the building seemed to be damaged in anyway shape or form. tapping the accelerator, she quickly drove out of the caldasac showing the warehouse of dainamaito. 

she drove straight for the longest time: the minutes felt like hours. and once she finally did arrive at her residence, tears threatened to fall from y/n's glossy eyes. 

her house... was gone. that was the only way to describe it. gone. to ash.

and it didn't help that she saw her mother's car parked into the driveway.

her mother was killed. 

that was a fact.

her only home that she had left was gone.

but this sadness, slowly turned into something more cunning.

anger. and she craved revenge right now.

//

"greeting's y/n l/n. i am, well, unfortunately i cannot unveil that information, for it is far too personal.

i would like to say thank you, on behalf on everybody working on my team. you have lead me into a hole well dug enough, to see that i have power. to see that i am indeed, powerful. you made me unlock an emotion that i haven't felt in a while.

so, my regards are here. i know you must be devastated about the loss of your mother, i would be too. and your house? i'm sure that we will cover it sometime soon, don't you worry about it. we have it covered.

so, please enjoy this. and sincerely," the man in the suit stepped away from the microphone, and blew straight into it. 

ssh."

quickly brushing off any dirt or particles on his jacket, he shut the microphone off. and quickly glanced over at his alibis. 

"did that get everything? seiji, kendo?"

"yes, sir."

"mhm."

a/n: who do yall think it is? because i vividly know and its kinda obvious once you look into it. REREAD THE MORE ACTION-WORTHY CHAPTERS OF DRIFT KING IF YOU DONT AHAHJD