chapter three.

a/n: okay if this book eventually gets into three books, just bare with me, because i have another one in my damn drafts

"agent, everything set up? the box in tact?" the man with the blazer asked him.

"yes, sir. should i begin?"

"indeed. i would like to get this over with as soon as i can." he answered.

the man with the suit was in worry; he didn't know if his plan would work or not. although everything was in tact and he has done this more than once, he still had his doubt. sighing, he began to sulk in his seat. 

"s-"

"please, don't address me at this moment, agent seiji shishikura."

said man just nodded, making his way out of the office. the man in the suit smiled, while taking a glance at the picture frame, showing a young h/c girl with e/c eyes.

"y/n..."

↫↬

"how is it that he has half a braincell for everything else, besides designing cars?" y/n asked sero, sweat beads forming onto her forehead.

sero just shrugged, "i don't know. kaminari is just full of surprises, i guess."

"but i got to agree with jirou and mina on this one, flames are overdone." the h/c girl added, pulling out the wrench from under the car and setting it on the table.

denki, kyoka, hanta, mina, and y/n were all working in the garage of dainamaito. it was late at night, and they were all sober enough to just get some finishing touches in. the girls still wore the tight dresses that fit their bodies, and the guys didn't bother changing either. although denki and hanta both removed their shorts, leaving both in their pants.

dim light surfaced the garage, and y/n was overall, exhausted. she was currently working on a new car for herself (with the help of sero) while the others were trying to create a brand new racecar for the leader of dainamaito. speaking of which, katsuki was with kirishima, who had a brand new deal awaiting for them. 

truth is, in the gang life, y/n wasn't really familiar with much. sure, she knew the basics of killing, making deals, bargaining, yeah. but she was intrigued by some parts of it: she knew it was kinda stupid, but she couldn't help it. curiosity can always get the best of the h/c girl sometimes. it's a habit!

"gang  we should probably call it a night. i am exhausted, and in need of sleep. plus, apparently tomorrow we gotta meet someone." mina called out from upstairs, and they all agreed. closing up the doors to the garage, y/n made her way upstairs to katsuki's room. she usually stayed there when she was hanging out when it was just them, but she was too exhausted to go all they way back to her house.

stripping down to some of his sweatpants and his t-shirt, she hopped into the bed, and was soon to be met with katsuki, who looked just as exhausted as she did. and changing into a similar outfit that he wore, he raised his eyebrow.

"is that my shirt?" he asked her, which she nodded and buried herself into the covers. 

katsuki just laughed at her cuteness, and turned the lights off to accompany her in his bed. her eyes were filled with happiness. it's been awhile since they both got to have alone time: katsuki was usually caught up with work and y/n was with her mom. it was moments like these that made the couple happy. and before he could get in bed, something on the nightstand rang. 

his phone. 

scowling, katsuki picked it up, revealing an unknown number. he recognized the location by the first few numbers. musatafu. raising his eyebrow, he picked up. "yeah?"

"katsuki bakugou.." a voice spoke. it was obvious that they were using a voice distorter, and their voice made it sound deeper and scarier. katsuki just remained silent.

"you don't know me...

... you're about too."

boom.

a/n: see what i did there? deckard shaw? jason statham anyone? god im a dork