🌸💦Yashiro X Fem!Reader💦🌸

(Not sure whether it classes as Angst too but oh well. DISCLAIMER! I've never written for a girl before however I've watched TBHK at least 5 times through so I would like to think I can write for Yashiro. SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG. I KEPT PUTTING IT OFF! )

Writer/Narrater POV

It was your 1 year anniversary of being with your boyfriend Satou and you made him his favourite sweet Coconut and Chocolate flavoured Mochi. (Author note: As a coconut lover I wanna try this.)
You decided to go to school early to surprise him by placing it in his locker. Little did you know Satou tried the same thing. You got into school and tiptoed to his locker because you felt like being mysterious. You knew not many people would be around but you felt like it today.

Your POV/Reader POV

I tiptoed through the blank corridors up to Satou's locker. Both of our lockers are close to eachother so I thought it was genius to come early. Satou is quite often late to class by a few minutes so I knew I would have time. However when I turned to see our lockers there was a crowd of people around mine. I hid the box of Mochi and walked up to the crowd. When I got to the middle I heard gasps of shock and what sounded like disapproval. I was confused but then I got to the centre of the crowd and my throat went dry.

There in the middle of the crowd stood Yokoo kissing Satou.

I could barely breathe and my throat was as dry as a desert. Tears started streaming from my eyes blocking my view. Everything went blurry.

Then Yokoo and Satou pulled apart and Satou saw you stood there crying and trembling Mochi in hand.

You: Congratulations... I guess. We are over. I hope Yokoo treats you well.

Satou: I- THATS- IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR.

You: I know what cheating looks like. I've been cheated on before.

Reader POV

Tears obscured your vision and your brain went cloudy. You started running away from the crowd. Anything to get away. It felt like a horrific fever dream. You turned round a corner, ran upstairs and then turned another corner. You couldn't tell where you were going. Then suddenly you collided with something. Or rather. Someone.

??: Ow Ow Ow Ow. That's gonna leave a bruise...

You: IM SO SORRY I WAS JUST-

You lifted your head preparing to apologise when your E/C eyes found pretty, round Pink ones.

??: OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?

The girl cupped your cheeks in her hands as your tears ran down them. She had a look of pure innocence and worry.

You: I-I-I'm F-Fine.

??: No you aren't. You don't need to say anything. Don't worry.. Here.

She handed you a soft pink handkerchief. She pulled you close to her and moved your head into her knees. She started stroking through your hair with her fingers.

??: Let it all out. Don't worry.. I'm here.
You: B-But your tights!

??: Don't worry. I have more in my bag. Besides. In this moment, you're more important. I'm Daikon. Oh GOSH SORRY NO IM SO USED TO PEOPLE CALLING ME THAT!

You: It's alright. Don't worry. Daikon.

??: Sorry. I'm Yashiro. My actual name is Yashiro Nene. Are you alright?