Chapter 86 but fanfic form

So I literally have no motivation nor do I have ideas. I thought it might be fun to write out in text fprm, The Latest chapter because it was so good and I can't get over it. So um if you don't want spoilers, You might wanna leave this chapter.

Anyone who's left, ENJOY! i guess

Splish, splash, splish splash, splash,
Hand in hand Yashiro runs as fast as she can, Hanako trailing behind.
The water splashes their legs as they run through the boundary watching around them as it slowly but surely disappears.

Yashiro's POV

I can't feel my feet, my tights are soaked and I can barely breathe. Hey there! It's Yashiro Nene again! I bravely snatched Hanako from the grasp of Minamoto Senpai saving him from being exorcised. He's running behind me, with slashes down his uniform. He must be really hurt. I'm trying to get us to somewhere safe following the plan Kou-Kun and I made.
I can see a damaged building a minute from here!

Hanako: Yashiro!
Where are we going?

I couldn't answer because I didn't completely know. This decaying building was the closest thing to us I could find. I felt Hanako snatch his hand out of mine and I stop.

Hanako: I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!!
Why did you come to get me?
If only you hadn't came here. You could've stayed in the human world. It wouldn't have mattered if the eldest Minamoto and No1 came to exorcise me.

Everything would've been fi-

I cut him off, slapping him round the face. How dare he be so rude to me. I'm trying to save him!

Yashiro:Why? There is no "Why"

I exhale and grab him by his collar in a rush of adrenaline.

Yashiro: I WANTED TO SEE THE ONE I LOVE!! IS THAT SO WRONG!?

Oh no I've done it now. I can't believe I just told him my feelings. This isn't romantic at all.
His face is frozen in shock and confusion. I'm so sorry for confessing like this. He probably doesn't even like me back!

Hanako: Lo.....
Huh?
What?

I decide to let myself go without being able to stop myself.

Yashiro: It was terrible! We couldn't go to the boundaries,
and I couldn't leave this strange house,
I ate Pizza with a dead body for toppings,
And I knew Minamoto Senpai was going to try to exorcise you.
I got Kou-Kun to help me...
And we somehow managed to get you out of there!
WE RAN FOR OUR LIVESSS

SO WHY? WHY'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH A COMPLAINT?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!

I hate having to yell but I don't think he'd listen any other way. I needed him to hear me out.

Hanako: WHO CARES ABOUT WHATEVER HAPPENS TO ME?

I care. I care more than you think.

Hanako: Didn't you want to live till you're one hundred years old?
You wished for it. You said you wanted to live for ninety years in the real world.
Don't you get it? If Aoi-Chan is saved the you'll die-

Tears streaming down my face from the nerve of him, i yell at him again.

Yashiro: STOP IT!!