🌸Amane X Yashiro - Part 1🌸

This was originally all in a separate book but it didn't really get many views and I don't want to continue it because I don't really have the motivation so sorry if it seems incomplete after Part 4. I can add more chapters if you like it.

-Bye Aoi!
-Bye Yashiro!
-Good Luck!
-Thanks!

A blonde haired girl with teal tips walked slowly through the Kamome Academy halls looking for a certain specific staircase. It was abandoned and had caution tape covering the steps entrance. Yashiro Nene wasn't a rule breaker, nor was she a bad girl. She had heard a rumour that those steps lead up to a roof which has the best view of the night sky. She loved Astronomy and decided it was worth a try. She ducked under the tape and quietly tiptoed up to the top.

The rumours were right. The view was like nothing she had ever seen before.

 The view was like nothing she had ever seen before

( The Sky )

She couldn't believe her eyes. She looked down and realised there was someone there. It looked like a boy. He was wearing the boy school uniform but she didn't recognise him.

"Who are you?"
"Well I could say the same."
"I'm Nene Yashiro.
"I doubt you'll care about my name."

"Besides. I doubt I'll be here much longer."

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't Matter."

"Anyway did you come to stargaze? That's what I'm doing. If so come grab a blanket!"

"Wow his mood changed quickly.."

"A Meteor Shower is starting soon. I come here daily. I can't wait! I've been waiting forever for it."

"Ooh! I can't believe I didn't know. I will happily join you. Can I sit next to you?"

"Yeah sure. I don't see why not.
Plus your kinda pretty."

"W-WHAT?"

"Shhh someone will hear us! Do you want to get caught?"

"N-No sorry"

Yashiro wrapped herself in a spare fluffy blanket and positioned herself next to the boy. He blushed a little but then shook it off and carried on Stargazing. She pulled up  the other telescope and started looking through it. The boy looked over at her and the way the starlight hit her made her seem like an angel.

"Hey."

"Yes?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from Space? There's Stardust in your hair and Moondust on your cheeks."

Yashiro erupted into a blushing mess.

"I- Did you just, I- I have what?"

"Ah nothing."

Things I've learnt about the boy on the roof.

1. He's a Flirt