❤Amane comforts you after your heart gets broken.❤

Sorry but here's another sad scenario.

You lie in your bed wishing you could soak through your soft duvet.

Your boyfriend had been off lately. On and off arguments was all you knew. It was like he loved you, then didn't. On repeat, those feelings played through your head like a cassette that was broken and doomed to play on repeat. Your end of year exams are starting properly next week so dealing with losing him could quite possibly ruin you and do more damage than it would any other time. All of a sudden the phone rings and breaks your mitski playlist marathon.

It was him. Your boyfriend. You pick up hesitantly.

"H-hello??" I say as I try to think of what to say next.

"It's over. I'm done with you. I can't tell if you love me or not and I can't take it anymore. You could tell me you love me but it doesn't feel like it. I don't want to talk to you anymore either. I'm sorry. " your now ex says.

He hangs up.

There it is. The sound of glass hitting a tile floor, shattering into pieces. Except there was no wine glass. Instead, there was a heart that had been broken and healed on repeat for so many times that it broke for the final time. Every single piece shattering into smaller pieces. One tear rolls down from your eye. Then two. Then three. Before you know it your face is flooded with watery tears. Drowning your face. Multiple waterfalls endlessly flowing.

Your nose clogs and you can't stop sobbing. All those years we spent together. All those times when life felt hopeless. He was there. He was your first kiss, the guy you lost yourself to, the guy that stole your broken heart and repaired it making you feel loved. And he's just left. He left like everybody else did.

Desperation followed by pain forced your fingers towards your phone that's sinking into your carpet. Unable to stop the movement, you scroll down to Amane's number. No thoughts. Head empty. You press ring.

Beep, beep,

Suddenly silence.

He picks up.

"Hey Y/N! How are y-"

All of a sudden unable to prevent it, your sobs turn into louder cries as your shattered heart mourns the loss of the glue that held it together.

"Oh shit. Hey shhhhh, I'm coming over. Don't say anything. Blankets, chocolates, sweets and your favourite movies. And Netflix obviously. You don't have to tell me what's wrong till I get to yours. It'll be okay. I'm here."

He hangs up leaving you and your thoughts. Oh god why did I do that? Why would I make him worry about me?? That's so selfish.

5 minutes later

Tissue balls fill your bed nearly swallowing you whole. Your throats dry but somehow your tear ducts haven't run out of water. Then you hear it. The turning of your doorknob and your boy best friends voice filling your little apartment.

"I know your in your room. I'm right here you don't have to suffer any longer I promise you. I'm right here it's gonna be okay."