Random Toilet Bound Headcannons and Incorrect Quotes

Ah. I randomly thought that I should share some random Head cannons from Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun. There will be a lot of HanaNene and a bit of MitsuKou cause why the hell not.
Plus there are some hilarious incorrect quotes I wanna share.

HeadCannons

-Hanako and Yashiro stargaze on the rooftop on Fridays and Yashiro tells Hanako about her week and Hanako listens. She puts her head on his shoulder and they curl up together in a blanket with a Telescope and look at the stars.

-Amane had a moon and stars diary. A book where he would write the position of the moon, is phases and the planet positions every night along with the amount of stars. He would love to sketch the planets and phases of the moon and was a pro at it.

-Amane excelled in Science and Astronomy especially because he could learn about space and the moon. He always had his hand up and the teachers loved it. People would tease him for his knowledge.

-Girls were kinda scared around him but the nerdy ones had little crushes on him and Yashiro was the first girl to tell him that she liked him which meant a lot because nobody actually confessed to him before.

-If Yashiro either Ran out of time, didn't have time, or forgot to do her hair in the mornings she would go to Hanako in the morning and he would Plait it or do Ponytails for her. Anything she asked for really. He is secretly good at doing hair and it calms him down in a way. He won't admit it though and only Yashiro knows. He would do her hair, give her a hug, maybe a kiss on the cheek and then wish her luck for the day and tells her everything will be okay.

-Yashiro tells Hanako if she has a crush on anyone or sees a hot boy and he secretly swears to kill them if they're horrible to her and if a boy is ever mean to her and he finds out Hanako will bring true hell on that boy.

-Hanako doesn't sleep and he can't sleep. He is only able to sleep when he is hugging someone and if he ever wants to sleep he would grab a blanket, wrap Yashiro in it like a Daikon Burrito and cuddle her like a Plushie then fall asleep. Yashiro would squeak and probably panic a little but then she would relax and fall asleep head in his neck.

-Yashiro has never been confessed to before or flirted with so Hanako was like a new experience and she kind of enjoyed it. If she was having a bad day or was just sad Hanako would say some stupid pick up line or tell her he thought she was cute and she would probably tear up a tiny bit and start smiling. That was enough for Hanako to be pleased with himself and he would get extra flirty sometimes because it made her laugh and he loves her smile.

Incorrect Toilet Bound Quotes

Kou: *Kisses Mitsuba*
Mitsuba: What's this?
Kou: Affection
Mitsuba: Disgusting
Mitsuba:
Mitsuba: Do it Again

---------------

Kou: Sousuke. What the first thing you notice about a person when they approach you?
Mitsuba:
Mitsuba: The✨ Audacity✨

---------------

Hanako: Everywhere I turn ✨BAM✨ There's Yashiro Nene
Kou: That's because your following her.

--------------

Akane: And what if I press the brake and gas at the same time?

Yamabuki: The car takes a screenshot

Teru: For the last time get the hell out.

-----------------

Tsukasa: If you hear noises in the night just make weirder noises to establish dominance
Sakura:
Sakura: Why am I bound to him again?

-----------------

Mitsuba: Am I a boy, Am I girl? Nobody knows. But everyone likes me and that makes everyone gay.

-----------------

Yashiro: What part of your morning routine takes the longest Hanako?
Hanako: Oh, Y'know. Finding the will to live.

----------------

Mitsuba: I ain't talking
Kou: I have ways to make people talk
Kou: *Sharpens Knife*
Kou: *Cuts slice of cake*
Mitsuba: Can I have some?
Kou: Cake is for talkers

------------------

Kou: Why are shorts called shorts and pants aren't called Longs?
Teru: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs
Hanako: She's Cheer Cheerer and I'm on the sit sits.

------------------

{Texting}

Kou: Me and Mitsuba got together!
Mei: That's cool and all but, Did you know Gru is the most powerful being in the universe and here's why: Gru is 4 minions tall, which means he is a godly size of 14 feet tall. Furthermore if any of you remember the original Despicable Me, You know there is a scene when Vector kidnaps the three girls and shoots a series of heat seeking missiles at Gru, He then dodges them all. According to the speed of an average ballistic missile (1900 mph) and the size of the missile according to his ankle size, Gru can perceive and move at such a speed that the missiles only move 9.5 miles per hour, 0.5% of their original speed. After this Gru punches a shark and it is paralyzed meaning its spine is probably shattered, to remind you it would require a force greater than 3000 Newton's to fracture the spine.
That's equal to the impact created by a 500-pound car crashing into a wall at 30 miles per hour. I rest my case.

Hanako: Wow.
Tsuchigomori: That's enough internet for you
Kou: Congratz Kou, I'm happy for you two!
Kou: :)

-----------------

That's it cause that last one took forever to type and I don't have anymore. In a bit! Leave requests for more Stories please.