🌸Yashiro X Fem!Reader🌸

"Did you hear the rumour?"

"Which one? There's so many!?"

"F/N L/N of the halls"

"No I haven't. Could you tell me?"

"So rumour has it you can find her sat on a windowsill. If you approach her, she will tell you something you really regret. You will feel despair and it will be as if there's no point to life and you'll end up dying the same way she did!"

"But how did she die?"

"Nobody knows. I heard it was suicide but when you approach her and she tells you your regret, you never see her again unless you ask to be her friend. Being her friend won't save you from your fate though. So take caution."

"Really? Okay. How do I stop her from telling me my regrets?"

"You can't. The only thing preventing her from greeting you is if you have no regrets."

-----------------------------------------------------

??: Hey Hanako-Kun!!

Hanako: hey Yashiro! Ready for your cleaning duties?

Yashiro: Please can I skip them today.. I really don't want to.

Hanako: No. Sorry Yashiro but I need my bathroom spick and span! Looks like you'll have to clean faster~

Yashiro: Awwww if you say so Hanako-Kun.

Hanako: Good girl. When you're done we have something important to do.

Yashiro: Ooh! Really? What is it??

Hanako: Oh you'll find out when your done!

Yashiro: whyyyy

Hey there! I'm Yashiro Nene, You're friendly Daikin legged protagonist! I'm currently cleaning Hanako bathroom for the millionth time this week! As you can tell it isn't the most fun of jobs. It's be funnier if Kou-Kun was here but oh well. I think he's in Mitsuba's boundary. They seem so close~

Hanako: Yashiro come on continue cleaning. Please.

That's my ghost friend Hanako-Kun. We work together to help protect the school from harmful apparitions! But to do that I have to clean his bathroom daily. It's a small price to pay for salvation. Besides. He's really sweet to me so I don't really mind. Plus he's funny when he isn't telling rude jokes. He's a bit of a pervert but I decide to ignore that.

Yashiro!

Sorry Hanako-Kun. I'll continue now.

(Time skip)

Yashiro: I'm finished Hanako-Kun.

Hanako: ITS SO CLEAN YESSSSSSS AND THE WINDOWS ✨S P A R K L E✨

Yashiro: Yes! Now what was it we are meant to be doing?

Hanako: Ah yes. So it's another rumour. I was sat in Tsuchigomori's office talking to him about what we've done so far after you sorted out his library. Then he mentioned a new rumour. So OBVIOUSLY I had to find out A l l the details. It turns out it's a girl rumour. She walks the corridors but is more commonly found in windowsills across the academy! Cool right? Well, rumour has it,  you have to walk past her and she will tell you about something you regret. Then you'll end up dying the same way she did after feeling despairful and upset. I personally can't actually approach her as I'm already dead. However...