Day Thirty

New islanders and Spa days

Olivias pov:
Waking up in the villa was just yet another reminder how beautiful Mallorca is. Ah I would hate to leave this place.

Ryder was still asleep beside me, strangely i've been waking up earlier than him. I looked around to see most people were still in bed sleeping. It was a perfect time for me to go have a shower while it wasn't busy.

I had a long shower - taking as much time as I can and washing myself thoroughly. I then put on a blue and white striped bikini and left my hair to dry and put on minimal makeup.

 I then put on a blue and white striped bikini and left my hair to dry and put on minimal makeup

Nora, Jayden, Lucas and Hayley were also awake. Hayley and Jayden were cuddling together on the daybeds, Lucas was making breakfast and Nora was sunbathing.

My stomach growled with hunger so I decided to join Lucas in the kitchen.

"Morning, youre up early" he commented

"Good morning and yeah i've been waking up earlier recently" I replied

"Yeah it's surprising, did you want some breakfast too?" He asked

"Oh my god yes please, im starving but I can't cook to save a life" I said dramatically

Lucas laughed before passing me a plate of scrambled eggs and toast "here you go"

"Are you sure? This is your plate?" I said hesitantly pushing it back

He pushed it back towards me "It's fine I'm making more"

"Thank you so much" I said giving him a quick side hug. I ate the breakfast fairly quickly, surprisingly Ryder hadn't woken up yet but most of the other islanders had. I was starting to get really bored without Ryder so I decided to go wake him.

Crazy that innit? Like how can I be so whipped that I can't even go an hour and a half without him. Im ashamed of myself.

I walked into the bedroom to see he was still in bed. I walked towards him with the intention to jump on him but when I saw the peaceful look on his face as he slept I didn't have the heart to wake him up. Just kidding I'm not that nice, I jumped onto him in a starfish position. Ryder groaned before wrapping his arm tightly around me.

"Whats wrong with you?" He said in his husky morning voice.

"Im bored" I told him fluttering my eyelashes innocently.

"And I'm tired" He replied

"But you just woke up?"