Day Two

New couple

Olivias pov:
I woke up as the blinds were pulled up. What the hell, somebody needs to pull that up asap. I heard the other islanders groaning as they started to awake. I sighed and tried to get up to grab my phone. However I couldn't get up because Aidens arms were around my waist and wasn't letting me get up. How did we even get in this position.

"Aiden" I muttered pushing him.

"What?" He said in his sexy husky morning voice.

"Get your arm off me" I said

He smirked "No I think I like this position"

"But I need to pee" I whined

He rolled his eyes "Fine"

I yawned and stretched then I made my way to the toilet. I am definitely not an morning person.

You at the beach hut:
"Who designed it for us to have to wake up so early? I need my sleep, sleep and food is my life. You can't deprive me from my sleep. Sorry i'm being abit dramatic but that happens when I DONT get enough sleep."

I walked into the dressing room and everyone was already in there. I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the showers.

After having a quick shower I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and walked into the dressing room. There was another towel wrapped around my hair. I put lotion all over my body and quickly slipped on my bikini. It was black and strappy.

I brushed my hair leaving it in its natural waves and then put it into a high messy ponytail

I brushed my hair leaving it in its natural waves and then put it into a high messy ponytail. I decided not to wear any makeup. The other girls would take a little longer to get ready so I decided to make my way to kitchen since I was starving.

When I went to the kitchen all the boys were already in there.

"We made omelettes" Ryder smiled

"Are they poisoned?" I laughed

He glared at me "Only the ones for you"

"You wound me honestly" I sarcastically stated  putting my hands on my chest.

"Just eat it" He laughed giving me the plate.

"Thanks" I replied

Aiden came and gave me a peck on the cheek "Hey"

"Hey yourself" I smiled

"How's your morning been?" He asked

"Don't even ask" I tiredly smiled

He cracked a smile "What happened?"

"We were waken up at god knows what time and I am not an morning person at all" I explained

He laughed "I can tell"

I finished my omelette and went and washed my dishes. Aiden and I made our way to the day beds.