Day Four

The New Girls

Note: If its in bold then it's Olivia in the beach hut. Also I wont be adding the Iain Stirling bits.
I just also want to thank the eight girls who requested to join, I have chosen two based on first come first served but I just want to say sorry to the rest and that there will be more opportunities.

Olivias pov:
I woke up to see that Ryder and I were the only ones in the room. Ryder was still sleeping. Alyssa came into the room and saw me awake, she was still in her pyjamas which meant she probably just woke up.

"Oh your awake come on, lets get ready" She said

I nodded my head and tried to get up but I was stuck. Ryders arm was around my waist.

Beach hut:
Why is his arms so heavy? someone help.

"Im stuck" I compained to alyssa who laughed.

"Ryder you troll take your arms off her waist" She said

"Shes staying with me" Ryder said in a husky morning voice and pulled me closer.

You know I think I'm going to enjoy waking up to that voice.

"No she's not, get your fat arms off" Alyssa said trying to pull me.

"Its not fat, its muscle" Ryder said and I scoffed.

"Why you scoffing?" He asked me

I smiled "Its nothing now let me go"

"But I want you to stay" He whined

"Im hungry" I whined back

"Ugh fine" he said reluctantly letting me go.

"You guys are like a old married couple" Alyssa stated

I laughed and walked off towards the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and having a shower I wore my pastel green bikini and put my hair in a bun.

 After brushing my teeth and having a shower I wore my pastel green bikini and put my hair in a bun

"You look hot" Alyssa said

"Likewise babe" I said winking at her making us both laugh.

We went out to the kitchen and I started making omelettes for myself, her and Ryder.

"Your making three" Alyssa said

"Yeah for me, you and Ryder"

"Awrh how cute"

"Shutup" I replied playfully rolling my eyes.

"So how are you and Tyler?" I asked

"Honest to god, i've been the happiest with him, hes always making me laugh and we get along so well there's never any awkward silences" She explained