Day Three

First dates

Olivias pov:
I groaned as the blinds were pulled up. Then turned around snuggled deeper into my pillow, drifting back to sleep.

*5mins later*

'click'
'click'
"Look how cute they look"
"Awrh"

I lifted my head to see all of the islanders surrounding my bed with their phones out and taking pictures.

I soon realised why, it was because Ryders arm was circling my waist and my face was on his chest. I tried getting up but Ryders prevented me from doing so. I looked at his face to see him smirking. He was awake.

I grinned evilly and then flicked his forehead.

"Oww" He whined "what was that for?"

"For not moving your arms" I replied smugly.

"I'll get you back" He grinned

"Alright mum and dad no need to fight" Riley laughed.

I laughed then made my way to the showers. After having a quick shower I moisturised my body and then slipped on my bikini. Then I brushed my teeth.

I did my hair in two plaits

I did my hair in two plaits. Alyssa and I finished getting ready at the same time and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Aiden, Ryder, Derek and Noah were already there.

"Hey guys" we greeted and they greeted us back.

Ryder came up behind me and kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear "I'll get you back for before"

I shivered at how close he was to me which he realised as he started smirking.

Aiden coughed "Keep it PG guys"

The rest laughed and I blushed beetroot. Soon everyone came down and we all ate breakfast together.

After breakfast Ryder, Irene, Noah and I made our way to the sun loungers.

"How you guys holding up?" I asked them.

"Noah and I get along so well, im so happy in our couple" Irene smiled and Noah smiled back at her.

"What about you guys?" Noah asked clearing his throat.

"perfect" Ryder answered smiling

"Awrhh babe" I gushed and pecked his cheek.

"Shutup" He replied

"Suck my dick" I retorted

Ryder jumped on my sun lounger, each hand on either side of my head and his body hovering above mine. He was in a crawling position basically.

He came closer, his lips right next to my ear and then whispered "I already want you alone in the bedroom with that outfit but if you keep talking dirty to me I will take you right now, right here"  his voice husky.