Day One (2)

Getting to know eachother

Olivias pov:
Everyone was really nice and easy to get along with. All the girls and all the boys seperated out to talk. Us girls sat on the daybed whereas the boys went nearer to the pool.

"What do you girls think then?" Alyssa asked.

"They're all super hot" I smiled dreamily

"Yeah and they were all, all over you" Leigh-Anne laughed.

"Huh what do you mean?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Derek and Tyler winked at you, Aiden is proper into you and so is Ryder" Irene explained.

"Oh i'm sorry guys, I mean I don't even know why they would be" I said feeling bad that I was taking the attention off the girls.

"Girl don't be sorry, you're gorgeous and you don't even know it that's why they're into you" Riley smiled hugging me.

"Yeah did you see the way they were looking at her when she started talking about football" Irene asked

"They probably fell in love, a girl who knows about football" Leigh-Anne laughed.

"I can't believe you're coupled up with a footballer" Alyssa squealed.

"Who do you guys think Ryder will choose?" I asked the girls trying to change the subject.

"Well he said he was interested in you but he might change his mind so who knows" Riley said

You speaking at the beach hut:
"All the girls think Ryder's going to choose me, I means if he does I can't really do anything about it you know but I do want to get to know Aiden. Not only because his a footballer but because he seems really nice."

We decided to separate and go to our couples now. I made my way to where Aiden was.

"Hey" I said to him

"Hey you opp" He replied and I laughed.

"Sorry boys but i'm going to have to steal him right now" I apologised as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Don't do anything naughty kids" Reece winked making me laugh. I could feel the eyes of someone on me so I turned around and saw that Ryder was staring at me really intensely.

I gulped and walked away with Aiden.

"Lets go check out the bedroom first" I said as I ran ahead. I ran in and oh my god I can't believe i'm going to be sleeping here for the next seven weeks.

Aiden jumped on one of the beds "This is definitely our bed" he said
It felt weird hearing that, our bed.

"So why is liverpool your favourite team then?" Aiden asked

I lay down on the bed next to him "I don't know i've always just been a fan and while I was growing up it wasn't the best team however its has gotten better and my dads a solid Chelsea fan"

"I feel like I would get along better with your dad" Aiden said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew you nasty shit" I laughed playfully slapping him.