Day Twelve

Mr or Mrs

Olivias pov:
I woke up to Ryders arm around my waist which made me smile slightly. I missed this. I turned around so I would be facing him. He was still asleep. I looked to see all the other islanders were gone. I lightly traced the features of his face with my hand. Huh I never realised how handsome he truly was.

My hands brushed over his forehead, cheeks, nose and now lips. Wow he has really kissable lips. They're so nice and plump. I was so into his lips I didn't even realise he was awake and staring at me.

I finally looked up to see he was staring at me, amusement laced in his eyes "That felt nice" he said in his husky morning voice making my insides melt.

His morning voice is going to kill me one day I swear to god.

"Huh" I said

He smirked at me "you should do that more often"

I rolled my eyes "nope"

"Why"

"Because you like it" I grinned cheekily before getting up and running away. I got my clothes and went to have a shower. I decided to wear a black one piece and leave my hair out natrually.

 I decided to wear a black one piece and leave my hair out natrually

I walked outside to see Ryder in the kitchen. I walked up to him "what are you making?"

"Omelettes" He replied "and yes there is some for you"

I laughed "Thanks babe" I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hands from the back and pulled me towards his chest. Then he bent down and whispered in my ear "I'll get you for running away" and then he went back to working. He really knows how to give me butterflies.

He made us our breakfast and we both sat down to eat it. We just talked and joked around and I'm glad that there was no awkwardness. After I was done I went to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head away.

"What?" I asked

"You can't kiss me because you left me hanging in the morning" He said in a whiny voice.

I laughed at him "oh well no kisses for you then" And then I started walking away. I turned around to see him looking confused and then it suddenly clicked because he came running after me saying "Princess"

I turned around smiling "yeah?"

"You can kiss me now" He said bending down so his face was close to mine. I nodded and then leant in, I didn't miss the look of surprise on his face when I didn't kiss him and went towards his ear instead. I tiptoed a little and then whispered to him "I left you hanging I deserve to be punished"

Wow that came out so much more dirtier then I realised.

His eyes darkened with lust "Let me punish you then"

"By not giving me kisses" I told him

I leant in closer making my voice huskier on purpose "Oh and Ryder" he groaned in response "Go take a cold shower" I said gesturing to where there was clearly a boner. And then I walked away to the girls who was sitting on the bean bags.