Day Eleven

Finally forgiving him?

Olivias pov:
I woke up with a heavy arm across my waist. For a minute it all felt normal like every day but then the banging headache came in and I remembered that this isn't normal. I had a huge hangover and Ryder was sleeping next to me his arms over my waist. What the hell happened.

What happened yesterday?

I pushed Ryders arm away awaking him in the process. He groaned in his sexy morning voice and opened his eyes looking straight at me.

"W..what happened yesterday?" I groaned inwardly why did I stutter? His staring was making me nervous and giving me butterflies.

"You got drunk and said you're going to sleep out on the daybeds because it's your turn and you wasn't changing your mind so I asked you if I slept in the bed with you, will you sleep in there and you said yeah" he explained his morning voice still raspy giving me butterflies.

I nodded my head "so you took advantage of my drunken state so you could sleep with me?"

His eyes widened and he shook his head frantically making him look adorable. Ugh I should stop. "I swear I didn't mean it like that, I just didn't want you to sleep outside"

I laughed lightly "I was joking Ryder"

He nodded his head still looking confused. I mean I don't blame him even I was confused. Why was I acting so normal with him?

I got up to take a shower, I realised I was still in the clothes from yesterday. All I remember is just getting really drunk. After my shower I decided on a red bikini and left my hair out natrual.

After getting ready I went downstairs and decided to get myself some breakfast since I was really hungry

After getting ready I went downstairs and decided to get myself some breakfast since I was really hungry. I went into the kitchen but then Eli came upto me.

"You getting breakfast?" He asked

I nodded "yeah"

"You're breakfast is there" he said pointing at the table. I looked over to see that there was a plate of food on the table. Alyssa and Hayley were also sitting there.

"Oh who made it for me?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Eli gave me pointed look "who do you think?"

I rolled my eyes "Tell him I said thanks" and Eli nodded. I looked over at him to see he was already staring at me, his face blank and his eyes void of any emotion. I gulped before looking away.

I went and sat down with Alyssa and Hayley and started eating the food and as always it tasted amazing.

Who taught him how to cook?