Day Fourteen

Her story

Olivias pov:
When I woke up today morning I noticed that as usual I was the last to wake up. I really need to stop being so lazy. I got up and had a shower and then decided to wear a halter neck camo bikini top with a matching high waste bikini bottom with lace in the side.

 I got up and had a shower and then decided to wear a halter neck camo bikini top with a matching high waste bikini bottom with lace in the side

I let my hair out in it's natrual wave and was barefaced. After I was ready I went out to see everyone scattered around.

I went to the kitchen and filled out my water bottle. Now what should I have for breakfast. Ryder normally makes my breakfast but I decided not to disturb him with whatevers his doing. Maybe an apple? Or cereal?

While I was too busy deciding I didn't even notice Ryder sneak up behind me. "I already made you breakfast" He whispered in my ear

I jumped up my hands on my heart "Jesus Ry you don't just sneak up on someone like that"

He smiled cheekily "sorry princess but I already made you food"

"What would I do without you" I said hugging him which surprised him but he quickly returned it and kissed my forehead.

"You'd probably suffer without me" He smirked

I laughed nodding "sureee and wheres my breakfast"

He pulled a plate of omelletes from the microwave "I left it in there so it doesn't get cold"

"Awrh how thoughtful" I teased him

"Hahaha" He fake laughed rolling his eyes.

After I was done eating breakfast and Ryder and I decided to go to the pool. Kaia and Reece were already there but to be fair they're always by the pool. I noticed how everyone was off in their couples including Hayley and Noah. It was like some unspoken agreement that the couples would just be in their couples.

As we were going to the pool we changed our minds and decided to just sit on the beanbags.
"The suns gonna kill me" I whined. I threw my head back and shut my eyes.

"It's not that hot" Ryder replied "and anyways you look even hotter with a tan"

I opened one eye "you're such a perv"

Ryder chuckled "but you love it"

"Sureee" I drawled out "whatever you say"

"So tell me more about yourself, do you have any siblings?" He asked

"I have one older brother who is 25 and his name is Elijah and one younger sister, Luna, who is 17" I told him "what about you"

"You have a brother thats scary" He groaned "and I have an older brother who is 24 and his name is Liam"

"Can't wait to meet your family" I grinned "and don't worry ny brother and dad are very welcoming"

"So tell me about your exes" Ryder asked smiling cheekily.