Day Thirty Three

Recoupling, new parents and babies

Olivias pov:
I woke up to see that as usual I was the last one up. Honestly it baffles me how the others wake up so early.

After having a quick shower, I changed into a chocolate brown bikini, with a really cute halter neck.

I walked outside and saw Ry in the kitchen making breakfast, God he was so perfect.
I wrapped my arm around his waist from the back, startling him as he slightly jumped up.

He turned around returning my embrace almost immediately "Good Morning Princess" he said as he bent down to kiss the top of my head.

'Morning babe' I replied "when'd you get up?"

He turned back to his omelette "About 15 minutes ago"

"Ah not too long" I commented

He made the both of us breakfast and we sat down together as usual.

After a while, Jayden shouted "I GOT A TEXT"

"Ooo read it out" Hayley said from next to himz

"Islanders, please gather around the firepit for a recoupling. The boys will be choosing and the girl not chosen will be dumped from the Island"

Wow. I mean it's a slight shock having a recoupling so early in the morning. We've barely woken up.

"Are you excited" Ryder asked from beside me.

I smiled up at him "Excited to see what you say 100%"

We all gathered around the firepit, the girls standing in front of the boys.

First up was Reece: "I'd like to couple up with this girl as not only is she my girlfriend but she's also the funniest person in here, after me off course. We have amazing laughs together and just an overall good time. I could not imagine continuing my journey without her. So the girl I want to couple up with is.....Kaia"

Next was Aiden: "So for the first time since i've come in here, i've felt this strongly about someone. I've had so many ups and downs but it was all worth it knowing that in the end I would meet the girl who makes me incredibly happy and content. She's beautiful, a kind hearted person and I'm excited to get to know her even more. The girl i'd like to couple up with is....Nora"

That was so adorable. Aiden deserves this all so much.

It was now Ryders turn, I smiled at him encouragingly "I want to couple up with this girl because we've had an amazing journey here and being with her allowed me to grow more as a person and become a man worthy of her. She's gorgeous and I'm completely in love with her, even her little snores in the night. So i'd like to couple up with....My girlfriend Olivia"

I walked towards him, pecking him as we sat down. "That was amazing, I love you so much"

He smiled, kissing the top of my head "I love you"