Day Nineteen

Dumping.

Olivias pov:
I woke up in the massive bed in the hideaway. Ryder was beside me awake yet half asleep. My hands went to his face carefully tracing his features, something I've grown to known that he loves. He subconsciously moved his head towards my hand and I smiled. He looked so cute and innocent yet in reality he was the devil.

By now he was fully awake. "Good morning" I said to him

"Good morning" he replied "How are you feeling"

"Good that was the best sleep I've had in ages" I answered

"And I've got no more blue balls" He said laughing making me smack his shoulder.

He cuddled closer to me his head on my shoulder "Seriously though, are you alright? Do you regret anything? You know you can tell me?" He said

"Ry I'm completely fine and I don't regret anything, I would definitely tell you if anything is wrong" I answered before turning around to kiss him.

So yeah the hideaway *laughs* it was erm fun? Honestly was a better way for me and Ry to get closer though.

After laying in for a while we finally decided to get up. Ryder made me wear his shirt so none of the boys saw me in lingerie.

As soon as we walked out everyone started screaming and running towards us. The girls dragged me away from the boys and we all sat down.

"So what happened?" Alyssa asked me

I blushed before laughing.

"Did you have sex?" Kaia asked

"No we didn't, we erm we just did bits" I laughed

"Details girl we need details" Amelia said

"I'm not giving any details, what happens in the hideaway stays in the hideaway " I told them laughing

"Fair enough" Hayley laughed

"But he did ask for us to like definitively exclusive" I said making the all scream and jump up and down.

"Oh my god thats amazing" Kaia said

After I gave some details I went to have a shower when Ryder walked in to the bathroom.

"You alright?" He asked

"Yeah just about to shower" I replied

"Oo can I join" He winked laughing

I shrugged "why not?"

He stopped laughing "wait really?"

"Off course not go away I want to get clean" I said pushing him away and laughing.

"Are you saying I'm dirty?" He asked smirking

I smirked back "yep"

"Hmm" he said and then grabbed a tooth paste squeezing it all out on me, on my face and arms and chest before I could even react "now you're dirty"

"If I'm going to be dirty so are you" I said jumping on him, hugging him and effectively rubbing the toothpaste all over him. I secretly got handwash and squeezed it all over his hair.

"My hairr" He whined "I'm going to give you 5 seconds to run"

I screamed before I went through the first door I saw. It was the door to the shower.

"You can't come in here it's my personal space" I laughed

"You got lucky" He said before walking out.