Day Thirty-Two

Girlfriend and Dinner

Olivias pov:
I woke up in the morning to Alyssa jumping on top of me. I groaned pushing her away and putting my head under my pillow trying to fall back asleep again.

"Wake up Oliviaaaa" she whined

"I'm tireddd" I whined back

"But I'm bored" she stated

I groaned exaggeratedly "You have a boyfriend for that love"

Alyssa giggled "I don't have a boyfriend"

I lifted my head, scrunching my brows "wheres my boyfriend?"

She shrugged smirking "I have no idea maybe we should go look for him"

I shook my head "no its okay he'll come looking for me"

"Ugh just get up you fatty" Alyssa groaned grabbing my arm and pulling me up with her.

I rolled my eyes playfully "fine gosh let me shower first"

"Quick quick" she told me

I had my shower and changed into a light blue bikini with frills on it. I decided to tie my hair in a bun after blow drying it and did minimal makeup.

 I decided to tie my hair in a bun after blow drying it and did minimal makeup

I made my way downstairs, and into the garden. Alyssa was on the beanbags with Shanaya and Kaia. Oh hey their names rhymed!

"I'm here Alyssa" I shouted as I got near to her

"Oh great!" She clapped her hands "now go to your man who's been waiting for you for like over an hour now"

"But didn't you wake me up to spend time with you?"

"Nah I just did it for Ry" she laughed "now go look what he did"

I turned around to scan the villa and look for Ry. I saw him near the swings - his eyes already on mine.

When I arrived in front of him I noticed he had a tray of breakfast foods.

"Goodmorning princess" He murmured, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning" I replied smiling "what's all this?"

"I had time today so I made us a whole breakfast tray" he said slightly awkwardly, his hands rubbing the back of his neck.

That is honestly the cutest thing. I just love him so much.

I pecked his lip "I love this so much, it's so cute"

"Yeah?"