4

Cast:

Chad

Spud

Rock

Josh

Brody

Jerri

Ennui

Jay

Kitty

Josee

Dwayne

Kelly

MaCarthur

Sanders

Carrie

Mickey

LeShaniqua

Laurie

Ryan

Jen

Taylor

Jacques

Junior

Tom

Miles

Stephanie

Jose

Crimson

Devin

Jasmine

Topher

Trent

Bridgette

Noah

Cody

Lindsay

LeShawna

Gwen

Dakota

Scarlett

Sam (Cody's Son)

There are two plot lines. The main plot line is about a cruise ship that was passing by the island, but after getting brought in it crashes. On this cruise are all newbies, with Jasmine and Topher. The other about the survivors who are being targeted by Jose, the leader of the cult of Destreth, and Alejandro's brother. Many friends and family of survivors are killed, with Trent being the main casualty. Noah and Cody, two survivors now have a son named Sam, who is also being targeted. After Cody realises what is going on, he heads to the island. On the island itself, the empty husks of people are being taken over by the island's malevolent energy, making them appear as zombies. This is because the souls of the island's victims are trapped outside their bodies. These husks kill almost everyone on the island, leaving Jasmine, Topher, Devin and Crimson who escape into a surrounded shack. The shack is eventually broken into, and Crimson is killed as the other three escape onto the roof, however Devin is killed getting up. Amy's husk appears, and Jasmine who think it is her dead zombie Samey goes to her and is killed. Topher attempts to fight, but the roof slants and he falls on the floor and is killed. Meanwhile Noah goes to Jose's apartment, where he gets a picture that he killed himself. (It is unknown to the reader, that Jose faked his death), Cody later gets on the island and gets to Bridgette where they kill each other.

Survivors: Noah, Lindsay, LeShawna, Gwen, Dakota, Scarlett, Sam