9

Cast:

Gwen

Sadie

Katie

Geoff

Tyler

Harold

Noah

Heather

Justin

Eva

Beth

Duncan

Trent

Courtney

Owen

DJ

Bridgette

Cody

Izzy

Alejandro

Sierra

Ezekiel

Chris

Chef

You may ask how this is possible, but Cody wakes up in perjury in a chamber. He leaves, as he sees suspended, shards of the others who are dead. He sees the Noah shard, and he reaches out, and suddenly everyone is released, apart from Chris whose crystal is shattered. Everyone is confused and fights, as Bridgette reveals she knows something. She tells them about the perjury they're in, and the only way to escape is to bring back the keys to the centre where they are, as she shows them an alter. More outbreak occurs, but a demon named Zazgoxin enters, killing Chef.

Four groups break off simultaneously.

Water Group: Gwen, Sadie, Katie, Geoff, Tyler, Harold

The group starts running away as Harold dies. They see water, and as the demon attacks Tyler jumps in where he screams, as he is burned. The demon leaves, as Gwen sees a boat. The group gets into it. The group go over a long area as they have a pole. They see a goblet in the bottom, and the pole dissolves slightly as it goes in to hook it. Suddenly the pole breaks, and Geoff looks at Gwen and smiles as he jumps in, dying as he pulls the goblet up for the three girls. Suddenly a wave comes in, and they row out, when a bit gets on Katie killing her. Sadie and Gwen run away, but Sadie is too slow, throwing Gwen the goblet as Sadie is killed.

Fire Group: Noah, Heather, Justin, Eva, Beth

The group rush out together, and Beth is killed on the way by a demon. They are by a big fire around a pendant. Eva braces herself to go in, and is burned alive. Noah, Heather and Justin argue on what to do, and Noah puts a hand in, and is not killed, he figures it must be because he has killed someone. A dark fire releases, and the three run away, Noah burning himself this time, where Justin is taken over by the dark fire, but Heather and Noah get away

Earth Group: Duncan, Trent, Courtney, Owen, DJ

The group rush away, managing to avoid the demon as they get to the edge of a cave, Owen rushes in, and accidentally pushes DJ in over a ledge where he is impaled on a crystal. Meanwhile, Duncan and Trent flirt. The group then start to go down for a coin, and when Duncan takes it, gems start falling, and Owen is killed. Duncan, Courtney and Trent climb and Duncan escapes whilst Courtney and Trent are holding themselves unable to get out as some gems have fallen. Courtney and Trent are on the ledge, and Duncan saves Trent, as Courtney's gem dislodges, and Courtney falls to her death. Trent and Duncan escape.

Air Group: Bridgette, Cody, Izzy, Alejandro, Sierra, Ezekiel

The group get away as they get to a corner where there are big gaps in the floor, raising up to floating pieces of earth which they have to clamber across. Ezekiel falls to his death here. As the group goes, Alejandro grabs Cody and Sierra, and he lets Sierra to fall to his death. Alejandro is about to drop Cody, but Bridgette shoves Alejandro over, and then grabs Cody pulling him up. Izzy then gets the dagger as the pieces start falling, and she looks shocked as she throws the blade over, falling to her death, as Cody starts going over. Bridgette is about to fall to her death, but Cody saves her, as they run off.

Rest: Gwen, Noah, Heather, Duncan, Trent, Cody, Bridgette, 

The seven of them group back to the end where they start releasing the portal back, where Zazgoxin attacks, and Gwen is killed. Duncan, Trent and Heather are taken as the other three start heading up where Bridgette and Cody are taken. Noah escapes, looking down in shock.

Survivors: Noah

Alive in Perjury: Cody, Bridgette, Gwen, Trent, Heather