6

Cast:

Blaineley (Teacher)

Emily

Ellis

Jocelyn

Silas

Michelle

Anuja

Daniel

Gwen

Giselle

Ryu

Cirie

Newt

Gwen who was previously saved by Scarlett and is with her, has a vision that Bridgette is returning, there is a small plot line where Gwen heads to the village. (Although it is more suggested, it is confirmed that Gwen and Scarlett had stated a relationship) Blaineley a teacher, is sent on a trip to the village with her students, where once again the village closes off, however it is more revamped, as the life has been brought back into it slightly. Blaineley, Emily, Ellis, Jocelyn and Silas are killed, and Giselle goes down into a sewer. Michelle who is with Ryu is then killed, and Anuja is killed at the altar Bridgette had returned at. Daniel and Newt go into the hotel Jian had killed himself in, and Daniel is killed there, Newt also sees his corpse which is surprisingly in well condition. Meanwhile Gwen who went down into the sewer, joined Giselle. Newt, Ryu, Cirie, Giselle, Gwen and Bridgette end up at the altar, and Gwen and Bridgette fight. After a quake, the veil opens up, and Jian is standing behind it, and it starts dragging them in. Gwen looks behind her at Bridgette, and she lets go to grab Bridgette pulling them both in. The last thing Bridgette does is throw a knife aimed at Cirie, but Giselle gets in the way to save her, and she bleeds out. Newt, Ryu and Cirie escape.

Survivors: Newt, Ryu, Cirie