12

Cast:

Cody

Noah

LeShawna

Bridgette

Duncan

Lindsay

Sam

Callum

Chi

Newt

Ryu

Giselle

Cirie

Blake

Corey

Cynthia

Gloss

Velma

Riku (Newt's new boyfriend)

Rhunimus who is weak find Entity scared in purgatory, and they infuse to escape.

The full group returns to the island for one last fight to stop Rhunimus from escaping. There are huge fights.

Chi, Giselle, Cirie, Lindsay, Velma, Gloss, Cynthia, Corey, Ryu and Duncan all die.

Cody and Noah go to close the barrier, but Bridgette gets their first, and shatters it for good, killing herself, with Rhunimus infused with Entity. As the barrier starts closing the Survivors see everyone who died, and Blake sees Corey, Gloss, Cynthia and Velma together, and thanks everyone before joining on the other side for one last adventure. Bridgette thanks them, saying she can finally rest at last.

The Final Survivors:

Cody and Noah - They decide to stay on the island together as guardians, to make sure nothing comes through again, saying goodbye to the others as the island starts to vanish for them to live their together forever

LeShawna - She becomes famous off her story, becoming all the hype, even selling a story. She still visits LeShaniqua's grave, and has uprented her house to a fantastic apartment. LeShawna still visits Sam, Callum, Newt and Riku who have moved in together

Riku - Riku lives with the other three, and is training to become a doctor. He saw a lot of people die and wants to help prevent that

Newt - Newt is deeply in love with Riku, and is an artist who is very well known among the underground art community.

Callum - Callum is a lawyer, and is one of the best at his job. He's amazing at what he does, and has managed to afford the four of them a great place to live. Callum asked for Sam's hand in marriage on a holiday, and he accepted.

Sam - Sam still loves his dads, and he keeps a photo of them in a locket he wears. He was so happy when Callum proposed to him. Sam is also a journalist and he eventually becomes one of the youngest News Anchors ever, interviewing LeShawna any chance he gets.