8

Cast:

Cody

Noah

Lindsay

LeShawna

Dakota

Scarlett

Sam

Callum

Newt

Ryu

Cirie

Entity

The remaining survivors head to the island again for the final showdown. Entity is suspicious towards Sam, making him believe something bigger is going on. As the group arrives they split up to get to the centre, saving each other on the way, all proving why they deserved to survive in the first place. A fight breaks out between Entity and the survivors, and Scarlett is the first to die, trying to kill him. Afterwards, Cirie dies, and Dakota falls as well. Ryu jumps in the way of Newt to save him, and sacrifices himself, bringing the death toll up to four. Meanwhile Cody and Noah have got to the barrier between life and death as Entity starts killing all the other survivors. Sam is being strangled by Entity as vines wrap around Newt. Lindsay is being choked in mud and LeShawna is being drowned. Callum's neck is underneath Entity's foot, and is being choked. Cody and Sam look at each other and smile as they kill each other to bring the barrier down, falling in. Entity screams as he starts getting pulled in, and is dragged into the barrier which closes behind him, leaving Sam, Callum, Newt, LeShawna and Lindsay.

Survivors: Sam, Callum, LeShawna, Newt, Lindsay