5

Cast:

Pete (Teacher)

Sakura (Bus Driver)

Alex (Student)

Brianny (Student)

Callum (Student)

Chi (Student)

Cleo Student)

Hudson (Student)

James (Student)

Lily (Student)

Tish (Student)

Raz (Student)

Sam (Student)

Tripp (Student)

Noah (n/a)

Cody (n/a)

Pete is taking his students on a trip where they stop off at an abandoned village, where the village closes off with them inside. Sakura the bus driver starts killing them, and a masked figure saves Sam a few times. Several students are killed, and it is learned that Noah had hired Sakura to kill the students. This is because the veil to death is weakest here, and a certain amount of deaths are needed to break it enough to free Cody, as the island and the village are linked as Jian who had the first evil of the island linked the village as he died there. Sakura wanted to kill Callum as the final victim, but as Sam and Callum started dating, Noah killed Sakura to spare him. Noah, Chi, Sam and Callum are still remaining as the veil opens up, and Cody is brought back to life. The five leave, yet Sam hates his father Noah for all the murder he was apart of. After they left, the veil opens up a second time, and Bridgette is released, and she is secretly enchanted by Jian, an ancestor of hers.

Survivors: Sam, Callum, Chi (Cody, Noah, Bridgette)